Wiimote precision with cIOSX rev19 and Hermes v5

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by l0c4lh0st, Apr 22, 2010.

1. l0c4lh0st
    OP

l0c4lh0st Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    I recently installed cIOSX rev19 and Hermes v5. cIOSX rev19 with IOS38 and Hermes v5 with IOS249.

Before, I had cIOS rev17 with IOS36 and Hermes v4 with IOS249.

Ok, so I have been playing Mario Galaxy a lot. When I'm in menus (where I have to make a choice), I hover over the buttons. When I press A I can click the button. OK, so I hover over the button. Before I upgraded, the button used to be highlighted all the time. Even if I moved around over the button (but still being on the button), nothing changed.

Now that I have upgraded, when I hover over those buttons, it keeps on rehighlighting them. As if I moved the Wiimote away from the button and then hovered over it again.

It does this too with the selection of a galaxy. Keeps on rehighlighting them.

I wonder what this issue is. It seems to me the new cIOSX has something changed that's causing this. Anyone know how to fix this perhaps? It's not like I can't play, but it's annoying to see this all the time..

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Replace your wii remote batteries

3. l0c4lh0st
    OP

l0c4lh0st Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    lol, ok, I should've put that in the opening post: Batteries are fully charged. No problem there.

It's only with buttons like that. And choosing a star when you're going to a galaxy, etc. etc.

4. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    It can happen if there is too much light behing the tv set. I am sure it is not an IOS' side problem.

Pip'

5. biggzsizzle

biggzsizzle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2008
    United States
    That's the main reason why I only play my Wii at night! lol! [​IMG]