Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2019-03

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wiimm, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Wiimm
    OP

Wiimm Developer

Aug 11, 2009
    Germany
    Germany
    Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2019-03

It is already 3 months over and MKW-Fun 2019-03 is ready. And for the third time in a row, it's the 22nd of the month.

This time again 17 new and 22 updated tracks are included. Due to the rotation, another 27 tracks are back, so that there are a total of 66 changes compared to the predecessor.

This version is most likely the last one based on CT-CODE. The next output should be based on LE-CODE, which allows more than 4000 custom tracks.

All in all, thanks again to the many track writers and other helpers who made Wiimmfi and MKW-Fun possible.

The new MKW-Fun is available:
    * Track list (website)
    * Track list (text with slots)
    * Download v1 (313 MB)
    * Installation guide

Have fun!!

Last edited by Wiimm, Mar 22, 2019
    Davidchao23 and Illuminaticy like this.
  2. xSamuelx96

xSamuelx96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Italy
    Hello , yesterday I patched my ISO but I had several problems. There is no costum tracks and also I cannot log online. The sizes of file is 1.83 GB and not 1.84. Could it be the problem? I play it via WiiFlow and with the "normal" ISO I don't have any problem.

I hope you could me in somehow.

Last edited by xSamuelx96, Apr 10, 2019
  3. leseratte

leseratte Wiimmfi Team

Jun 2, 2012
    Germany
    Are there any errors in the log file? (In the sub folder "_log" should be a create-*.log file, can you post that here?)
    Did you use an original, unmodified image to patch the game?

4. xSamuelx96

xSamuelx96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Italy
    I will check later since I'm not at home right now.

By the way , I use a ISO with a different font , 2 textures hack of 2 characters and custom musics. Maybe is it the problem? But the game itself starts so...

5. leseratte

leseratte Wiimmfi Team

Jun 2, 2012
    Germany
    Changed fonts, textures or music don't cause problems. Patches to main.dol and StaticR.rel might, so you need to use a non-Wiimmfi patched copy.

cvskid likes this.
  6. xSamuelx96

xSamuelx96 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Italy
    Ok then, I will try. In anycase I will upload my status if It worked or not

EDIT: I've tested with a "pure" ISO , all worked (even online). I've noticed that WW is pretty dead lel, I hope in the next upload MKW Fun and CTGP can share the same WW like the normal MKW.

Last edited by xSamuelx96, Apr 10, 2019
  7. mrickelton

mrickelton Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2015
    is there anyone how can send me the iso file they created?

i have a mac and really dont have a clue on how to add the patch to an iso to create a new iso.

i do know how to convert an iso to wbfs so i can drag that onto my headdrive

i just really want to play these customer levels so bad, they look soo good.

or if theres a mac tutorial out there, which i cant for the life of me find, please send it my way.

any and all help is appreciated

8. Sir_LoLz

Sir_LoLz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2018
    United States
    when I start the batch process I get a message that says " bash.exe: warning, could not find /tmp, please create! bash: ./create-image.sh: no such file or directory"

how do I fix this?

never mind I clicked the wrong batch file. it is compiling now

Last edited by Sir_LoLz, May 21, 2019
  9. Sir_LoLz

Sir_LoLz Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2018
    United States
    mmmm I get error code 23904 when trying to play online. that error means the game needs to be updates to wiimmfi version 6. but if I run the patched ISO it breaks the game. any way to fix this?

10. Natural

Natural GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2014
    United States
    I've been trying to play this but I keep getting sent back to Homebrew Channel.

11. leseratte

leseratte Wiimmfi Team

Jun 2, 2012
    Germany
    How do you start the game? USB-Loader? Riivolution?
    Were there any errors in the log output while you patched the game? Can you post the log file from the _logs folder?

12. Natural

Natural GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2014
    United States
    I figured out the problem.