Hacking wiimc ??

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think there's a wiiflow plugin to load movies using wiimc from Wiiflow interface.
I don't use wiiflow, and don't know if there's a place with all released plugins.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i found a pack of plugins that had wiimc on it
however i am not sure if wiimc is updated.. some emulatores were old, i tried to replace the dols for the new versions but it didnt work out.. when trying to launch them, they don't load the game, instead its like launching the emulator from the HBC itself, so it was useless...
heres the link of the pack, i can at least tell the gba\nes and genesis emulators are old..
https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/detail?name=WiiFlow_Plugins_Pack_v7.7z&can=2&q=

Reactions: Digital.One.Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiFlows movie plugin is MPlayer not WiiMC unfortunately...... MPlayer does a decent job but WiiMC is better optimized, more options, better GUI,etc,etc and so on

BUT u can load it thru the Homebrew section of WiiFlow assuming u have the channel installed on your Wii Menu

Reactions: migles

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i use wiimc via wiiflow and it works perfectly. i used the Mplayer.ini and guided it to wiimc.dol. it also returns to wiiflow when i quit as well. download the latest wiiflow master mod everything should be upto date. and if wiimc is not there then just download the boot.dol and place it within the plugins folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-