wiimc ??

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Jeby1166, May 6, 2015.

1. Jeby1166
    OP

Jeby1166 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2014
    anybody know if theres a way to load wiimc through wiiflow so i can put covers with it?

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    I think there's a wiiflow plugin to load movies using wiimc from Wiiflow interface.
    I don't use wiiflow, and don't know if there's a place with all released plugins.

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i found a pack of plugins that had wiimc on it
    however i am not sure if wiimc is updated.. some emulatores were old, i tried to replace the dols for the new versions but it didnt work out.. when trying to launch them, they don't load the game, instead its like launching the emulator from the HBC itself, so it was useless...
    heres the link of the pack, i can at least tell the gba\nes and genesis emulators are old..
    https://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/detail?name=WiiFlow_Plugins_Pack_v7.7z&can=2&q=

Digital.One.Entity likes this.
  4. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    WiiFlows movie plugin is MPlayer not WiiMC unfortunately...... MPlayer does a decent job but WiiMC is better optimized, more options, better GUI,etc,etc and so on

BUT u can load it thru the Homebrew section of WiiFlow assuming u have the channel installed on your Wii Menu

migles likes this.
  5. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    i use wiimc via wiiflow and it works perfectly. i used the Mplayer.ini and guided it to wiimc.dol. it also returns to wiiflow when i quit as well. download the latest wiiflow master mod everything should be upto date. and if wiimc is not there then just download the boot.dol and place it within the plugins folder