Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
JoostinOnline said:
ROFL! I imagine quite a few of my posts are from that long argument we had about 4.1 vs 4.3, lol. Good times.
wink.gif
... or from badmouthing Canadians... boooooooo
wink.gif

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wever said:
Madrigal said:
post-5758-1225601204.gif
Why is it a lot of these creative types tend to be complete douches?!?
Ever tried being creative? It usually consists of working your butt off to actually produce something that works, then get about 10 times as much complaints of people with a completely different setup as people who give praise. And in the event that your work gets popular...someone changes a few lines and presents it as "their" work.

I don't know anything of an enhancement pack, but perhaps it follows the same guidelines as gbatemp for romzz: you can discuss it all you want, but you have to obtain it elsewhere. Perhaps try pm'ing someone about it? Or check your sources for romz?

@hvckz: if it's any comfort: JoostinOnline already knew more of wii hacking when he joined here than I did at that time. And he's generous in sharing whatever he knows.

I've made themes and stuff. If you're not willing to deal with that kind of stuff, then don't make things and release them. There's no point in getting butthurt about those types of things.

Jacobeian said:
Just love how people are fast at extrapolating...

From WiiMC board:

The WIIMC+ Enhancement Pack Patch, documentation and Guides will be provided to those who PM a valid email address to jhb50 on the WIIMC Forum.

First post of the topic where you posted your questions (and there are still there as I can see them, which either mean they didn't get deleted or you have been flooding their board with the same question)

If you didn't receive anything, that means the guy is not available right now, that's all
I know and I've done that a couple of times over the past month with no reply. Also, that just seems really dumb. Why make people go through all that and even have to go to another site? Why not just put the link in the damn thread like a normal person!?!? Also, no pre compiled version? He also makes people compile it themselves...
rolleyes.gif

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and here is a channel/forwarder, for the theme mod, fragglepower 666 made this to go with the theme mod, it has? aphorot?, how ever this confusing word is spelled. lol.. this way you can launch just like the regular wiimc, but will have your mod launch instead of regular wiimc. works with all wiimc. 1.1.0-1.1.8
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw0cq84588dnhai

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indentity said:
can sometime tell me which lib versions this is setup for etc?

would help ALOT
i'm not sure, i use it on 1.1.6 wiimc, haven't updated mine i awhile. since it's been working just fine, so don't see a reason to update.

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Madrigal said:
scooby74029 said:
ok i now have the source for this so if i can do something with it ill let everyone know here
Awesome. Thanks, bud . Much appreciated.

Any news? I cannot get the compiled to be finished sucessfully for some reason, so I was hoping that you could help...

Troelzkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Troelzkii said:
scooby74029 said:
i couldnt get it to set up right and work for me either

Okay thank you for trying

The new 10b based on WiiMC 1.1.9 comes precompiled, so now there is no need for compiling ourselves... I can post a link to the file but I am not sure it is allowed...

c64sd4sd4sd4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe off topic, but how do I change volume using the '+' and '-' buttons without accidently adding folders or tracks to the playlist? Just testing this now thanks for any help.

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
c64sd4sd4sd4 said:
Maybe off topic, but how do I change volume using the '+' and '-' buttons without accidently adding folders or tracks to the playlist? Just testing this now thanks for any help.

You don't. This is why I hadn't added this "feature".

atlanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WIIMC+V11 Enhancement Pack is now released for fitting to WIIMC 1.2.4(@SVN1040).

How to get it:
You have to go to http://www.wiimc.org and register at the forum.

Then you have to go to the WiiMC Enhancement Sub-Forum http://www.wiimc.org...wforum.php?f=10 and ask there to get send the email with the files.

You will get:
- YouTube+ Enhancement Pack V3.zip
- Movies+ Enhancement Pack V1.zip
- WIIMC+V11-SVN1040.zip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum