Homebrew WiiMC DVD playback?

clandestine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DVD playback seems very flawed. I can't navigate the DVD's title menu. The DVD loads and the options appear, but I just can't select any options.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what wii are you using, i think the black ones dont support dvd playback cuz they have a diff drive, dont quote me on that tho because i am not 100 on it, i think the only ones that support it are the ones that support gamecube games so that means no family wii's

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
what wii are you using, i think the black ones dont support dvd playback cuz they have a diff drive, dont quote me on that tho because i am not 100 on it, i think the only ones that support it are the ones that support gamecube games so that means no family wii's
I have a GC Wii that can't load DVD's.

clandestine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
original Wii that I got on launch day. It plays the DVD, I just can't navigate the DVD menu. I think the software is just buggy. Oh well, I'll play DVD's with other methods. Would just be cool if I could use wii to do so.

anon3536

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a GC Wii that can't load DVD's.

and thats why i said dont quote me on that, im not a professional but i do believe i read something along the lines in the past, and also have you tried installing the driver thing that enables support for it? that could be the issue tho id wait for someone who knows wtf they are talking about before you do it just incase it bricks on wiis that dont have the ability to use it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk