Hardware WiiKey2 + WiiClip RELEASED!

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For $6 more you can get a Wasabi with Wii-clip, which hasn't got the eject issu. I think that's $6 well worth spent...

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the Wasabi is much more better then the D2Pro and the Wiikey2?

I have a question my friend has a D2C2 security chip if I baught the WiiKey2 + WiiClip will he still get the eject bug?

Because apparently my D2Pro on my D2C Security chip has the eject bug -.-(and I read the D2C isnt supose to have the eject bug...--..--.) and I hate it have to like shut off the console 5 times for it to eject...-.-

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
D2Pro and Wiikey2 have the eject issue on various drives. There's no way to predict on which, so just don't get a Wasabi, because it hasn't got those problems.

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I geuss ill get a Wasabi
biggrin.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
What is the point of getting a wiikey2 with a wiiclip?

The wiikey2 is a chip that is incredibly easy to solder in - that is about it's only advantage.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Well if you really want to get a clip their are better chip to go for (like the wasabi).

As I said, the only thing the wiikey2 has going for it is how easy it is to solder. If you are spending extra money on a clip anyway you may as well get a decent chip.

and lol at modchip central - $59 for the chip/clip you linked to, but if you buy them separately it is only $55. More expensive for a bundle? that's great business sense!! ;-p

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:
Well if you really want to get a clip their are better chip to go for (like the wasabi).

As I said, the only thing the wiikey2 has going for it is how easy it is to solder. If you are spending extra money on a clip anyway you may as well get a decent chip.

and lol at modchip central - $59 for the chip/clip you linked to, but if you buy them separately it is only $55. More expensive for a bundle? that's great business sense!! ;-p
Well I'm getting a Wasabi V3 on a Clip...I was just scared that flash space would be a problem but I doubt..it

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:

...Ya, because if you buy them "bundled" it is presoldered, obviously if you buy them apart you still have to solder it to the clip.... $4 for them to solder for you how is that a bad deal lol

*EDIT* - Nvm, they charge $5 to solder it as well, but $9 is still decent if you don't wanna solder, you're right though it would be dumb to buy the bundle not presoldered lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu