shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Screw waiting! Works with USA wiikey clone from Dealextreme, playing godzilla/ GNT4/ waverace/eternal darkness :S WHICH TO CHOOSE? Or metroid prime 3, or GS3, or Me and my katamari, or Brave Story :X
TOO MANY GAMES DARNIT!!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Screw waiting! Works with USA wiikey clone from Dealextreme, playing godzilla/ GNT4/ waverace/eternal darkness :S WHICH TO CHOOSE? Or metroid prime 3, or GS3, or Me and my katamari, or Brave Story :X
TOO MANY GAMES DARNIT!!

yep that's the spirit
happy.gif
i want to burn this after i burn some other games first lol

Timbaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm.. I tried the update and now my foreign cube games don't seem to work. Everything else seems to be fine, wii originals, backups, original cube games..Strange

georaldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fairly sure the GC update would work the same for me. So any audio fix games you or I never got to run would work after the update.
I've only tried eternal darkness and starfox adventures, both work 100% fine after flashing the wiikey with the update. I have a US wii too. Damn, I'm in the same position as shadowboy, too many games to play! lol

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
btw can anyone confirm that the huge boarders have gone when playing gamecube games? or are they still there? if i don't get a answer now i will find out later anyway.

which borders?

huge big black boarders at the bottom of the screen, the game screen looks squished when this happens, when it happens i have to use a freeloader each time to correct it, it doesn't look very nice on my big 32" TV screen either.

wiimii

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
btw can anyone confirm that the huge boarders have gone when playing gamecube games? or are they still there? if i don't get a answer now i will find out later anyway.

which borders?

huge big black boarders at the bottom of the screen, the game screen looks squished when this happens, when it happens i have to use a freeloader each time to correct it, it doesn't look very nice on my big 32" TV screen either.

ohh , maybee ocuurs on only large tvs , im only using my 21ins in my bedroom lol.

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
works fine here... had to use my old wiikey setup disc and disabled the Audio Fix (with it on the sound was still shitty).. Overall the fix does what it is suppost to, fix audio on gamecube
smile.gif

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone answer this question -
I haven't updated my Wii to 3.0U yet (i have NTSC-U WII) because I heard that the setup disc wasn't working. Should I update to 3.0U then update the wiikey with this.. then the new setup disc should work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back