:Master beyond your imagination:
OP
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Hi!

I can't run ORIGINAL NTSC Gamecube games on my PAL Wii (with Wiikey).

Is there a way to run them? I heard about GCOS but I burned a pal version of GCOS and it doesn't want to load in my WII.. (tho I didn't finilize cd, might be problem?)

I need help! I wanna play my original ntsc games on my wii.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Gcos should do the trick..
you could try to run wiikey config disc, i'm not 100% sure but i think there was something about gc regions.
Also i think you need to run config disc if you installed wiikey on a wii with new firmware. After that gc backups starts working (gcos counts as backup i believe
biggrin.gif
) still not 100% sure though. : p

Elrinth

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Gcos should do the trick..
you could try to run wiikey config disc, i'm not 100% sure but i think there was something about gc regions.
Also i think you need to run config disc if you installed wiikey on a wii with new firmware. After that gc backups starts working (gcos counts as backup i believe
biggrin.gif
) still not 100% sure though. : p

What do I have to do? I bought my Wii on releasedate in europe. I have 1.9g version of Wiikey firmware.
I can't get ORIGINAL NTSC gamecube games work on my PAL Wii.

what is the wiikey config disc?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Elrinth, Since you updatet your firmware to 1.9g, it lost its setting on region overriding, download Wiikey Config disc 1.3 and burn it then use it to turn on region over ride. (you can get it from GBAtemp's download section or else)

Elrinth

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Elrinth, Since you updatet your firmware to 1.9g, it lost its setting on region overriding, download Wiikey Config disc 1.3 and burn it then use it to turn on region over ride. (you can get it from GBAtemp's download section or else)

inserted Wiikey Config DISC 1.3 and got An Error occured when I booted it in my Wii.

Oh my all my dvds are going to get consumed this way
frown.gif

Downloading Config DISC 1.2 now... after that I'm downloading Wiikey 1.9b recover disc.

Elrinth

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
tried both 1.3 and 1.2 neither works.. I burned with nero @ highest speed. 24x. all my wii games are burned at 24x atleast and they work.

now i'm trying hacked 1.3 disc.

after this I'm going to use 1.9b Recover disc.

Ok hacked 1.3 disc boots.. but it asks me for a wiikey base disc... Oh I inserted my other 1.3 disc (the non-hacked one) and things work.. now HOW do I boot NTSC original games? (turning on the boot override didn't help) -> boot override settings wasn't saved... But everything works when I use GCOS.. Thanks for help everyone!

here's a couple of links which helped me:
wiikey config disc 1.3
wiikey config disc 1.3 HACKED

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Could you tell me how you got it to work?
I tried GCOS but it still gives me the error after the Nintendo logo(Pikmin and Super Mario Sunshine)..When I press X(PAL) it gives me green lines, when I press Y(NTSC) it gives me the error, when I press the auto button it freezes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse