Hacking Wiikey help!!!

BeoWolFo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hello. I am new to this forums, but before posting i checked other posts if there any1 did have the same prob in this and other forums. but so far no.

I have a WiiKey 1.9s upgrade on a 3.2U system. Many games work flawlessly except a few exceptions such as boom blox and mario sluggers. I played many games copy such as galaxy, smash bros, brain age etc. Even Okami which is recently released I have completed.

But this increase of non playable games is starting to bother me. I dont get any error screen. Only the wii cannot read this disc.

Could any1 help? I posted here from an advise of a friend complementing u ppl for been the pros in this field.

Thx

BeoWolFo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yes. Not reading the disc. Like the DVD spins but the Wii cannot recognise it.

Media: Imation or Sony

Burn Speed: 4x using nero

I dont think the laser is gonna die. I dont feel any wirdness when playing other games. I just completed Okami which is 40+ hrs. not to mention the times i play smash.

My wii is like black and white. The game either works or does not. I so far did not seen any lag in gameplay.

Thanatos19

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can confirm this.

Boom Blox does not work for me either. (Last FW is from Mario Kart Wii though)

4 Different Media discs, Sony, Verbatim, Memorex and TDK.
Burnt at 4x

slimpyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i dont have a modchip... and i had a wii that wouldnt read Dual layer discs (like ssbb) so i had tot send it to nintendo and wait 3 weeks to get it back. anyways... it reads SSBB sometimes.
the damn thing is like a regular NES. i have to put in SSBB sometimes 40+ times and than it will boot.... even so, it still sometimes crashes and gives me read errors. i was thinkin of gettin a wiikey today installed.... hmmm dont give me bad info

BeoWolFo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
slimpyman said:
haha i dont have a modchip... and i had a wii that wouldnt read Dual layer discs (like ssbb) so i had tot send it to nintendo and wait 3 weeks to get it back. anyways... it reads SSBB sometimes.
the damn thing is like a regular NES. i have to put in SSBB sometimes 40+ times and than it will boot.... even so, it still sometimes crashes and gives me read errors. i was thinkin of gettin a wiikey today installed.... hmmm dont give me bad info

U need to get a new drive and replace it. Some of Wii vendors manufactured Wiis which malfunction. It is mostly revealed in SSBB.

But I wish any1 can suggest to me what i can do with my Wii? SSBB works perfectly fine. but boom blox and sluggers still dont
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: