Hacking Wiikey 1.9g update error

hanndn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My update to the 1.9g failed, the message after the test: ERROR: test failed, check your connection and try again
I try the "eject" method, will appear succes, reboot galaxy, but mario galaxy don't work! 001error!
The wiikey is original, i'm sure, i've buy it from hardstore.com
help me

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, once the update is done, make sure to power down the console (unplug or turn off from mains) and back on. Just in case.

fthepress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My update to the 1.9g failed, the message after the test: ERROR: test failed, check your connection and try again
I try the "eject" method, will appear succes, reboot galaxy, but mario galaxy don't work! 001error!
help me

Its better to ask the Wiikey Team to give a reply/
ph34r.gif

fthepress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
help me

Its better to ask the Wiikey Team to give a reply/
ph34r.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you have a clone wiikey with wrong fuse settings. reprogram your wiikey or buy another one thats not a clone.

also the story about this wire not connected is not true. if you forget to connect just 1 wire the whole wiikey wont work. there is no such 'update' wire.

dabomb506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 1.9b beta update said it was compatible with clones.... so i dunno why this wouldn't work. are there different clones out there that allow this update?

tandao2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem when i burned it along with GCOS. it game me TEST FAILED. it was a multi WiiKey Update/Config disk burned at 2.4x. I rebuilt the Update disc with Filechop to 1.4gb burning with 4x. Works fine. You should try that

Giffel

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm also getting this error, original wiikey (never updated), various different burns (nero, imgburn, alcohol)
frown.gif

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I had the same problem with the 1.9b update and I had to brun the disk three times for it to work. Chop it again, and burn at 2x if you can.

hanndn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have burn the update at 2x, 4x, on dvd-rw and dvd-r, but always ---> ERROR: test failed, check your connection and try again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol