Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
manias said:
OneUp said:
I'm really curious here. The wiki lists Metroid Prime 3 as not working. When it should be a green working. There isn't a thing wrong with it other than the tile movie lags and very long loading. The in-game cutscenes even run full speed. So, yeah it is working.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption [NTSC-U]
Maxell DVD-R 4.7GB
IMGBURN 4x

Well, the only problem I might see is if the long loading times make the countdown to self-detonate things impossible. But, then again we could just use an ocarina code to disable those...
it's also green in this first post
then again the wiki says " you won't be able to get throught first planet because of slow loading "

are you past the first planeT?

I played through the entire 1st level-space station using the backup. The load times are rough, but the game is still very functional. I think it should at least be semi if you want to say that because of load times. Also, I thought that working meant it runs correctly, and Metroid Prime 3 runs perfectly as far as I have seen. (Except opening movie)

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OneUp said:
manias said:
OneUp said:
I'm really curious here. The wiki lists Metroid Prime 3 as not working. When it should be a green working. There isn't a thing wrong with it other than the tile movie lags and very long loading. The in-game cutscenes even run full speed. So, yeah it is working.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption [NTSC-U]
Maxell DVD-R 4.7GB
IMGBURN 4x

Well, the only problem I might see is if the long loading times make the countdown to self-detonate things impossible. But, then again we could just use an ocarina code to disable those...
it's also green in this first post
then again the wiki says " you won't be able to get throught first planet because of slow loading "

are you past the first planeT?

I played through the entire 1st level-space station using the backup. The load times are rough, but the game is still very functional. I think it should at least be semi if you want to say that because of load times. Also, I thought that working meant it runs correctly, and Metroid Prime 3 runs perfectly as far as I have seen. (Except opening movie)

Well the opening movie didnt lag for me, so what does that mean to you?

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a couple Issues with Tales of Symphonia Knight of Ratatosk NTSC J
Some Saves Won't load leaving you with a Black Screen
Some Parts of the game won't load if you enter some certain parts in the story leaving you with a Black Screen and the music stops playing.

Hopefully the 0.2 WiiGator's Backup Loadr would hopefully fix these issues.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try having the Knunchuck plugged in?
tongue.gif

snakeman65

Trophies
XP
Country
Winter Sports [PAL] failing miserably
frown.gif

Get a Black Screen with red writing: sLoadBMP() unknown depth in the strapreminder/strapA_16_9_853x480_English.bmp

B

BryceOne

Does someone have the backup of "Pinball Hall Of Fame Williams Collection"? If so can you test something??? Someone says the game works perfectly but some of the tables wont load.. So far I have gone through every table but one - "Pin*Bot". It locks up during the loading of this table. I've tried multiple times with the same results. Can anyone else get this one to work?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
Hmm... No More Heroes locks up at the Please Connect Nunchuk screen. Any suggestions?
It won't boot at all on Waninkoko's.

Plug in the Nunchuk, Check the Wiki. I think No More Heroes works though

darktehnub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having problems with Super Paper Mario? For some reason it freezes when I enter Mimi's room to pay off my load in 2-3 I tried both pal and ntsc and it does the same thing. Any ideas besides downloading a save?
ohmy.gif

chaos_kontrol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
SFenton said:
Hmm... No More Heroes locks up at the Please Connect Nunchuk screen. Any suggestions?
It won't boot at all on Waninkoko's.

Plug in the Nunchuk, Check the Wiki. I think No More Heroes works though

Is it NTSC? It doesn't freeze, it's just slow
biggrin.gif

XD, I've just started playing it yesterday.

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TAK AND THE GUARDIAN OF GROSS(usa) WORKS JUST MAKE SURE TO LET THE BOARD LOAD FULL IF YOU DONT SEE A ROUT TO GO THRU ONLY HAPPEND TWICE ON 1ST STAGE OTHEWISE RUNS GREAT
burn 4x verbi forced ntsc but i dont think you have too do it

rajnika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Super Swing Golf PAL
Philips DVD+R (DVD-Rom Booktype) 4.7Gb
Burned at max speed (16x)

Game's freezing when selection Single Player on the main screen. Some graphics glitch at start.

Edit : Green screen at launch with cIOS Fix, did another test with gc mode hook type, game's launching but same bug has before.

eniak

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm trying to make Fifa09 PAL work on my PAL Console... with Waninkoko's loader it didn't work at all, gave me error 001 (thought this error just used to happen when trying to run original games on modded consoles
unsure.gif
)
Whatever... Now I'm using WiiGator's through the Backup Loader channel. Fifa09 loaded its first 2 screens and then complete darkness. Wii keeps working thou, wiimote is yet connected and I can reset/standby/poweroff it. I think I saw somebody relating a similar problem in this same topic but no answers.

I burnt Fifa09 with ImgBurn at 1x with Verbatim DVD+R
I also tried forcing PAL60 and 50 and also tried with VGA and Component cables... The result is always the same.

I'm assuming it might be a burning speed problem, but I'd like to hear any advice from you guys cuz I'm getting short of DVDs and until next week I won't be able to buy any.

Thanks in advance.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I know this game is already posted in the Wiki, and already given feedback of,

But

Red Steel [NTSC]

Doesn't work.

It won't even load past the, "Licensed By Nintendo". Waited about 10-20 minutes, and nothing.

Which is a shame because I wanted to play, the VERY FIRST GAME EVER MADE FOR WII ;-;

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Brian117 said:
Ok I know this game is already posted in the Wiki, and already given feedback of,

But

Red Steel [NTSC]

Doesn't work.

It won't even load past the, "Licensed By Nintendo". Waited about 10-20 minutes, and nothing.

Which is a shame because I wanted to play, the VERY FIRST GAME EVER MADE FOR WII ;-;
Gecko OS has this issue as well. It's because the game loads another DOL-file after that screen, and Gecko OS doesn't support that. I'm also playing through it at the moment, and I have to use my original disc
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1