Hacking Wiigator GC loader Problem

nebula2008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem i am having when i am trying to play my backup of sonic adventure 2 battle i get no image or anything on screen i can hear all the sounds but i cant get nothing but a black screen. is this to do with not having my GC memory card inserted i cant seem to find my memory card so ill probably have to buy a new one if thats the case i tried all WiiGators video modes and still nothing.

is there anything i can do to fix this.

i am using my Wii with component cables is that the issue i tried 480P mode but still no luck

Thanks for any help you can give
Nebula2008

Edit:
not sure why it posted twice can you please tidy this for me

nebula2008

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KeeWii said:
Go in to Wii settings and change video mode from 420p to 60 or 50 hz.

that work although that will get quite annoying when i have to keep changing it. it would be cool if wiigator could sort this

Thanks for your help

binu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pls tell me how to change the video mode in detail like and i ordered a controller just 4 da game

wii settings>???>????

thanx a lot!

binu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pls tell me how to change the video mode in detail like and i ordered a controller just 4 da game

wii settings>???>????

thanx a lot!

binu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey it worked not with neogamma if your backup is NTSC just press B at the wiigator and wait till the screen is black wait 2 seconds the press & hold B until u see the videos
biggrin.gif

But i hav the same problem with Sonic Heroes but this wont work in that game any ideas i hav a PAL version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: