Hacking Wiigator beta 0.3 Odd eror message

Mewcopa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have NTSC-U wii with 3.4 firmware. Installed neccesry cIOS and Wiigator v0.3 backuploader. When i start up the loader the wii freezes at the launching screen. When I put in the game the wii makes wierd noises. I load the backup loader, then load the disc. An unreadable error message pops up (two message writen over top of each other.) Games is Castlevania burned at 2x on DVD+R. Please dont only say switch too DVD-R unless you give me some other suggestions too. Help plz.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Backups and 3.4 is the worst idea ever. Downgrade to 3.2 and then reinstall the backup loader. I'd suggest SoftMii rather than Wiigator's backup loader though. And if you want to use DVD+R you have to change the booktype/bittype to DVD-ROM or DVD-R for it to work without a modchip.

Nelson9937955

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.4 makes no difference in playing backups once you have everything installed. Golfman needs to stick to golf.

Mewcopa, Why are you running beta? You should be running gamma. Your Wii might work for dvdr+, but more than likely you will need dvd-r and a good brand like verbatim or TY. Castlevania has been known to be very sensitive to the right burn

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nelson9937955 said:
3.4 makes no difference in playing backups once you have everything installed. Golfman needs to stick to golf.

Mewcopa, Why are you running beta? You should be running gamma. Your Wii might work for dvdr+, but more than likely you will need dvd-r and a good brand like verbatim or TY. Castlevania has been known to be very sensitive to the right burn

Yes it dose make a difference. Most if not all coders create their work around 3.2.
StarFall
Preloader
Cioscorps just to name a few.
On 3.2 you can NOW play Region Free/Your DVD Backups/Right From The Disc Channel.
Both DVDR's - and + can run on all Wii's, it has to do with your burner or DVD's or both.

Nelson9937955

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
Nelson9937955 said:

Yes it dose make a difference. Most if not all coders create their work around 3.2.
StarFall
Preloader
Cioscorps just to name a few.
On 3.2 you can NOW play Region Free/Your DVD Backups/Right From The Disc Channel.
Both DVDR's - and + can run on all Wii's, it has to do with your burner or DVD's or both.

AGAIN...let me repeat what I said

"3.4 makes no difference in playing backups once you have everything installed."

cthg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error are you getting, 324?

And have you had any other backups work with your current setup?

I have 3.4u and all my backups are working perfectly... haven't tried castlevania though...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You only need 3 things:
1. Set the booktype of your DVD+R to dvd-rom before burning
2. The correct cIOS installed (WiiGator's or Waninkoko's cIOS36rev7)
3. The Gamma loader, the Gamma loader with 002 fix or the latest SoftChip version

Then most backups will run fine, only the ones listed here(and maybe 2-3 others) will cause trouble:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123...p;#entry1639626

If you have 3.2, 3.4, 3.0 or whatever firmware doesn't matter if you use a loader, only the cIOS, the loader and the media matters!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...