MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bauldrick said:
Have you tried without data_on_usb=no in *.ini, as you don't have FAT partition on HDD you don't need that ? maybe ?

Yeah I only added that in after not being able to get it to download originally.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
wub.gif
This is the best loader I've seen so far I'm going to go try it right now I hope it as good as the video makes it look

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
IchigoSJ said:
ohmy.gif
wub.gif
This is the best loader I've seen so far I'm going to go try it right now I hope it as good as the video makes it look

ive been using wiiflow since it was beta1 and i can tell you this 1.0 release is far superior to its prevoius releases

it get a A++++ from me Hibern great work

Whatssup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work Hibern! Got one problem though! All the games I have that use an alt dol black screen with the 002 fix on, but newer games i.e. Wii Sports Resort have to have the 002 fix on in order to run! Any way we can get a per game setting for 002 fix?

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadyGT said:
what? is there a way to make it possible 4 smashbros? The Cheats are used doesnt affect the other side and the cheats we (smasher) are using only stuff like Texture Hacks or replay hacks

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really fantastic job. I haven't used WiiFlow in some time, and this has REALLY come a long way. And, thanks for the IOS222 versions
smile.gif

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
MadBob said:
beegee7730 said:
Are you connected to the internet/correct network?

MadBob said:
QUOTE(MadBob @ Sep 12 2009, 02:45 PM) When downloading covers it hangs on downloading RSJP and does nothing.

Suggestion: Use the pointer action of the remote to move the covers, not just the UDLR (+)

also canceling hangs after the downloading doesn't work

Still no luck, it just hangs when downloading images on first game RSJP41 (Broken Sword PAL) so I have no images, Config USB Loader works and downloads images, network works for all other software, running from SD as USB has no FAT partition.

data_on_usb=no (added to ini)

Anyone?

I have 1GB free space on my SD card, only odd thing I have is a 4GB SD (not SDHC) but all other loaders work and network downloads work.
Maybe download the images manually?
It works fine for me with a FAT partition on HDD. I no longer use SD Card.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm encountering a bug that won't allow games to launch, when I'm loading the covers from sd. Sound confusing? Let me explain.

I have two hard drives, both are Seagate Freeagent Go 500gb, and both are fully compatible with everything. My first drive (silver) is fully partitioned to WBFS, and is completely full with 236 games. Because it has one partition, I need to use my sd card to load covers, since a FAT32 partition is not present. WiiFlow 1.0 works perfectly with this drive, and downloads all covers to my sd, and games launch fine. The problem begins with my second drive.

My second drive is the exact same drive, but I have partitioned it where the first partition is 130gb FAT32 (active primary), and the second partition is 335gb WBFS. This drive works perfectly with every other loader, homebrew, etc. Since I have the majority of my covers on my sd (236 from other drive), I want to continue to use my sd, even though this drive has a FAT32 partition. So I add the "data_on_usb=no" to the wiiflow.ini under [GENERAL], but the covers on this drive don't show up. Then I delete the wiiflow.ini altogether, add a fresh wiiflow.ini with only the "data_on_usb=no" contained within, and the covers show. But now the problem is that no games will launch from either drive. They launch to black screen, the wiimote disconnects, and I have to hard-reset.

If I delete the wiiflow.ini completely, games will now launch again, but my second drive with the FAT32 partition won't show the covers. I realize I can download the covers to the FAT32 partition, but shouldn't I be able to load the covers from sd, and still play games? If I launch WiiFlow, automatically creating the wiiflow.ini, and then try to add the line "data_on_usb=no" it doesn't make the covers show. I'd rather have all my covers on my sd, but I can't seem to use my sd for both drives.

Bottom line, I really wish there was an option in the loader to select the path for loading covers, where you can switch between SD and USB. This would seem to make more sense, because I can't get both my drives to load covers from SD, while launching games without errors. I really don't understand what data is created in the wiiflow.ini that causes games to freeze at launch.

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem, i can't change language or them in the settings of the loader. Wii FR 3.1 & cIOS 249 rev10

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just softmodded my wii and tried this out. Great work!

I have one question, how do I create a channel for this application? It works fine going through the homebrew channel, but I am unable to find how to install a channel for it. Thanks for any help.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sicbud said:

I have one question, how do I create a channel for this application? It works fine going through the homebrew channel, but I am unable to find how to install a channel for it. Thanks for any help.
If you download the FULL version from the first page, you will get a WAD folder containing forwarders that point to sd:\apps\wiiflow\boot.dol, as well as a full channel .wad that you can install with wadmanager.

sicbud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
sicbud said:

If you download the FULL version from the first page, you will get a WAD folder containing forwarders that point to sd:\apps\wiiflow\boot.dol, as well as a full channel .wad that you can install with wadmanager.

Thanks a lot!!

idklol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sicbud said:
dsfanatic5 said:
sicbud said:

Thanks a lot!!
... I helped first...

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yod4z said:
I have a problem, i can't change language or them in the settings of the loader. Wii FR 3.1 & cIOS 249 rev10

try to rename all the files in the wiiflow folder in uppercase.
If it doesn't work , try with another SD card
wink.gif

Blinddude had the same problem with his SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night