banchan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Benjay said:
set your loader to french and download again (select the game , settings per game , download cover).
I'm sure this cover exists in HQ FR , because i uploaded it myself ^^ (les chevaliers de baphomet
wink.gif
)
Thanks but didn't work. maybe there is a problem with the {loc} variable inside the .ini file.
I changed it to FR and I could download the cover successfully
wink.gif

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah this is a pretty nice work
wink.gif
but it´s kind of sad that the source is still not released.
Don´t get me wrong
wink.gif
but it wasn´t the goal of all the other open source USB Loader projects to keep the source closed even if most likely someone will just copy it (how it happend lately with some code in another Flow Loader and USB Loader GX :/) without mention from where the code comes.

Anyway as said good work.

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Amazing loader! Bravo Hiber!

I have a question: How do you use Ocarina codes? Is there an option to manage codes throughout the loader, like coverfloader?

patrick9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edited:
hibern ask me to remove my post ... no contrreversy here ...

Sorry nixx ...
ps: i love you and flowers

psx: gbatemp need news servers, the lag is very important ...

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where I can find the channel that is on the video... It said below.. Channel by Chozo.. That channel is cool cause match with the Wii colors.

Posts merged

Where I can find the channel that is on the video... It said below.. Channel by Chozo.. That channel is cool cause match with the Wii colors.

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks so much Hibern, this is amazing. I honestly can't remember the last time I was so anxious waiting for something to be released. From the first time I laid eyes on the first beta, this has been, and still is, my favorite GUI for anything on the Wii, homebrew and official.

If I had the skills to make an app, I know I'd strive to have the same high standard that you seem to have for yourself and your work. Cheers man!

I have only one question, and sorry if this has been asked already, but I haven't seen it... is the IOS222 version essentially for people who'd just rather have their loader run off IOS222 at all times? I just ask because of the option in individual game setting to choose IOS222 in the 249 version... Is there any difference compatibility-wise for any games between choosing IOS222 in the game settings vs. running the loader off 222?

and joshwraith... that channel should be in the full download as one of the many options in the WAD folder... i can't remember how it's named exactly right now, but I know I installed it from there.

Hibern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
banchan said:
Just one more question : my game "broken Sword" is in French but the cover is in English.
How can I change that ?
The language of covers is the language you have set in your wii.
But you can force it through wiiflow.ini by replacing {loc} with FR

nIxx said:
Yeah this is a pretty nice work
wink.gif
but it´s kind of sad that the source is still not released.
Don´t get me wrong
wink.gif
but it wasn´t the goal of all the other open source USB Loader projects to keep the source closed even if most likely someone will just copy it (how it happend lately with some code in another Flow Loader and USB Loader GX :/) without mention from where the code comes.

Anyway as said good work.

I'll release the source code in less than 2 weeks, this is to let the original version settle before taking the risk of letting people add bugs and silly features to it.
This also leaves me a chance to fix any serious bug that would require a version 1.1.
I didn't know there was original code to take advantage of in usbloader gx, i thought it was mostly a compilation of features from previous backup loaders and from neogamma, uloader, ftpii, libwiigui etc.
It has helped me for ocarina, video modes, language patch, etc. but i don't know who i should give credit to for the original code.
I'm curious about the project that stole things from it and from the other flow loader (if i understand correctly). I wasn't aware of that.

My source code will be in public domain, which basically means "do whatever you want with it, i don't care".
These are only tiny projects, mostly useful for piracy, and that makes all those "copyright" and GPL comments kind of funny.

Configurable loader is the only loader developed on gbatemp that has reached a stable state, without a strangely behaving GUI or code dumps
And it has semi-closed source, so i guess this can be a good choice.

QUOTE(lonegreyride @ Sep 11 2009, 08:31 PM)
I have only one question, and sorry if this has been asked already, but I haven't seen it... is the IOS222 version essentially for people who'd just rather have their loader run off IOS222 at all times? I just ask because of the option in individual game setting to choose IOS222 in the 249 version... Is there any difference compatibility-wise for any games between choosing IOS222 in the game settings vs. running the loader off 222?
Launching a game with the same IOS as the loader is a little bit faster. That's the only difference i can think of.
It also is a way to choose the default IOS in wiiflow.

isoku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm experiencing random freezes in Brawl (Mario Strikers also froze on me but I've only played it once on Wiiflow). I tested Brawl extensively on both CFG usb loader and Wiiflow and do not experience these freezes on CFG usb loader.

My settings for CFG usb loader are: Hermes' 222-mload, 002 fix on anti, ocarina on.
My settings for Wiiflow are the same, I use the ios 222 version and launch from Homebrew.

All other settings for both loaders are left on default.

scrappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great work!
Being a wiiflow fan since the first demo, this is the real treat.
It´s looks and FEELS great.

Any chance of putting HQ Cover packs on rapidsh.. or similar?

Thanks alot,
i really love it.

Ramoen

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, Thank you for this amazing application.
bow.gif

I used latest beta before and everything worked perfectly.

Now i installed v1.0 and it all works, except when i want it tp load the covers.
Whenever i click to download covers, it crashes with a blackscreen with a lot of numbers on..look like a memory dump or something.

I removed all old Wiiflow files on SD card before unpacking files to the SD card. I have tried to start it from Homebrew, or by the various forwarders, same result.

I got a 1Tb HDD, only 1 partition (not FAT)
i got a 4Gb normal SD card.

Any tips what is wrong ?

Thanks in advance
grog.gif

/Ramoen

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is greater than I ever expected WiiFlow to become. I have been using WiiFlow since the beginning, and yet this final release feels completely new. I love the audio that loads for each game, and the different arrangements in the default theme are great. Widescreen support looks amazing on my 46" lcd. Thanks for all your hard work Hibern. This is easily the most professional and impressive USB loader there is
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1