Wiiflow - titles won't update on nand emulation

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by leojreimroc, Dec 20, 2011.

1. leojreimroc
    OP

Newcomer leojreimroc Newbie

Canada
    I'm having a title problem with wiiflow. I'm using wiiflow r317. My game titles don't update on my nand emulation where I have my wiiware and VC games. This problem only occurs on the nand emulation, the titles for my regular wii backup games are updating fine.

I downloaded the file from the download covers in the settings (gametdb). This updated all the titles in my wii game folder. The problem is that I also have a seperate section for my nand emulated wiiware and VC games. The titles of these games are unfortunately not updating. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue.

Is there still a titles.ini or custom_titles.ini that should be in one of the folders? From my research, these seemed to be used in older versions of wiiflow so it may not apply anymore. That said, I have tried to download these files and put them in various places -> /wiiflow, /apps/wiiflow, /apps/wiiflow/settings. All of these did not work however. And it needs to be said again that the titles for the regular wii games are 100% fine and worked with just the button click in settings-download covers.

I've also tried to delete my /wiiflow folder and start again, and the same issues are occuring. In my /apps/wiiflow folder, there are 2 files: boot.dol and wiiflow.ini. If any other kind of information is needed, let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been fiddling with this for weeks and I can't seem to find any solutions.

2. leojreimroc
    OP

Newcomer leojreimroc Newbie

Canada
    So is it safe to say that no one else has this problem? Is everyone else's titles in nand emulation on wiiflow update correctly?