A4orce84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

I finally figured this out with the help of ShadowOne333's help! While I'm not sure exactly what the root-cause of the issue was, I ended up stealing his wiiflow application folder, and the source menu started working. His wiiflow version is 4.2.1, and everything is working correctly with it. You can access his wiiflow config files in the following dropbox URL:

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz9lwhl3g9kijf4/wiiflow.rar?m=

Thanks again ShadowOne333, you rock sir! =)

Thanks,
A4orce84

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There were a lot of issues regarding the source_menu.ini configuration.
This goes hand in hand with the plugins folder and all the .ini files in there, along with the default.ini file located in /wiiflow/Themes

First off, the source menu was not giving the right icons nor accesing the roms folder.
This was changed in my source_menu.ini file with custom paths and custom .png images.

Second, a LOT of heavy edit went into the default.ini file. I will not provide every change since it was a lot, just download it and hope for the best change.

Third, the rom covers were giving a weird camera view as the default one.
This was changed by adding custom emuflow configurations to the source_menu.ini

emuflow=4 was used for NES, Genesis, Mame, etc covers, vertical covers in a DVD-like style.
emuflow=6 was used for square covers. Like Virtual Boy, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Playstation, etc.
emuflow=2 was used for horizontal covers for N64 and SNES roms.

And I think that's it for what I can recall out of this issue.
Any other questions, feel free to contact me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!