Hacking WiiFlow Ntsc-J Patch?

Pixiv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As the title says, there are some Japanese games like Giftptia that only with the Ntsc-J Patch can display correctly all the Japanese characters, otherwhise it's a total mess and impossible to read. Actually im using Dios-Mios Booter. It has a Ntsc-J Patch option and the Japanese characters display perfectly

Also if there's a way to set the games in Japanese languaje for Gamecube Games plz someone help me cuz there's no Japanese option >.<

So yeah if there's a way to use a Ntsc-J Patch just like in Dios-Mios Booter but on Wiiflow OR set the games in Japanese languaje for Gamecube Games on WiiFlow i would really apreciate any help! thanks in advance!!

Pixiv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
One again thanks so much for NOTHING. This only proves ONCE AGAIN that i have to do everything on my own AS ALWAYS. Thanks fo nothing and fuck all of you SUCKERS ^w^

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you think we had an answer?
If we did we would've posted it.
Have YOU taken any initiutive in your pathetic life to step up and do something about it?
Your rant just shows yourself and others how deeply disallusioned you are to the world. Bravo, Johnny!!!!

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pixiv - and welcome to GBATemp forums

If you have found a solution to your question then please post in order to help other members who may be experiencing similar problems

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse