Hacking WiiFlow no longer loading

roseysdaddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was out of town and my kids played this uDraw game, not sure if thats the problem, but it worked fine before.

my setup was priiloader ----> Wiiflow, but it was giving me an error to plug in the usb disk to the 0 port, even though it had not been unplugged.

i updated cios 236, installed hermes 222/223 5.1, downloaded and reinstalled the files for wiiflow 2.2 rc1 for 222, but still no luck.

uloader seems to recognize the drive because if its not plugged in then it tells you to, when it is it says its not formatted to wfsb or whatever.

any info, or pointing me in the right direction would be awesome. thanks.

Chris

roseysdaddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this has me pulling my hair out.

the damn hdd worked flawlessly before, for countless hours. its recognized in win7, error checks reveal nothing, and i get the same erratic behaviors out of other usb hdds on the wii.

99 times out of a hundred (now using 249 rev 20) Wiiflow gives me the error with the picture of where to plug the damn thing in. TWICE now, randomly it seems, its loaded up like nothing was wrong.

Edit:

ok, got it working, played a game of new super mario bros wii, everything was great. exited to system menu, shut down, restarted, went back to wiiflow and got the error about plugging the usb into port 0. FUCK>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome