Hacking Wiiflow issue with Avatar

LiamST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

My Wii is currently running a NAND Emulator. Games are running fine, PAL/NTSC, without any problems. The only issue I'm having is Avatar? This is the only game I have which is REGION FREE. Has anyone else had any problems with running this game?

Also, totally unrelated. Whenever I update my Wii games, reload cache etc. My disc channel wants to to a software update?

Thanks for reading,

Liam

LiamST

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update :

I think the software update comes back because I uninstall the channels I don't want using ShowMiiWads. Still not sorted the Avatar issue though.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
is you're using neek2o, UNEEK or SNEEK I think if you push the 1 or 2 button and then the + or - buttons (can't remember exactly which combination) there's an option somewhere to block system menu updates.

As far as Avatar, is it one of the ones based on the cartoon show or the one based on the movie with giant blue people?
(I only have the latter and it's working fine for but runing it a different way because I don't have my NAND emulation set up to use disk image games
BUT it would be important to know of someone else wants to help you with the problem)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1