Wiiflow issue with Avatar

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LiamST, Jan 17, 2013.

Jan 17, 2013

Wiiflow issue with Avatar by LiamST at 12:23 PM (303 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. LiamST
    OP

Newcomer LiamST Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all,

My Wii is currently running a NAND Emulator. Games are running fine, PAL/NTSC, without any problems. The only issue I'm having is Avatar? This is the only game I have which is REGION FREE. Has anyone else had any problems with running this game?

Also, totally unrelated. Whenever I update my Wii games, reload cache etc. My disc channel wants to to a software update?

Thanks for reading,

Liam

2. LiamST
    OP

Newcomer LiamST Newbie

United Kingdom
    Update :

I think the software update comes back because I uninstall the channels I don't want using ShowMiiWads. Still not sorted the Avatar issue though.

3. clothesbiz14
    This message by clothesbiz14 has been removed from public view by tj_cool, Jan 18, 2013.
    Jan 18, 2013
  4. LiamST
    OP

Newcomer LiamST Newbie

United Kingdom
    Anyone?

5. Maxternal

Member Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

Costa Rica
    is you're using neek2o, UNEEK or SNEEK I think if you push the 1 or 2 button and then the + or - buttons (can't remember exactly which combination) there's an option somewhere to block system menu updates.

As far as Avatar, is it one of the ones based on the cartoon show or the one based on the movie with giant blue people?
    (I only have the latter and it's working fine for but runing it a different way because I don't have my NAND emulation set up to use disk image games
    BUT it would be important to know of someone else wants to help you with the problem)