Homebrew Wiiflow - Is there a way to update plugin locations?

infernalryan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm using Wiiflow for older system emulation (NES/SNES/etc) due to cover flows, and am looking to create a slightly cleaner directory structure for Wiiflow plugins. Currently all plugins appear to be directly off of {root} (example sd:/fceugx or usb:/fceugx), and I'd like them to be located in {root}/plugins or {root}/emulators, etc (example sd:/emulators/fceugx).

I've found fields in the various .ini files to relocate both roms and root cover/boxart folders for each plugin, but nothing regarding location/path of the plugins/emulators themselves. This would be specifically for saves (which default to {root}/{plugin}/saves), which I specifically want to store on my external USB drive along with games and covers. I have Googled quite a bit and have not found anything like this, either. Hoping that someone out there has a simple solution for this. Ultimately I'd like my USB drive to have the following structure:

{root}
|- covers
|--- nes
|--- snes
|--- etc...
|- emulators
|--- fceugx
|----- saves
|--- snes9xgx
|----- saves
|--- etc...
|- roms
|--- nes
|--- snes
|--- etc...

To accomplish this, I realize that my sdcard with Wiiflow install/configurations also needs to be updated as well. Alternatively, it would be great if there was a way to specify save directory instead, but I am pretty sure those are hardset perhaps to each plugin anyway.

Any help is much appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea but my total income is negative, lol