Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
:( i am all out of ideas atm, maybe try to start clean one more time now you have the latest wiiflow.
That means deleting wiiflow.ini and the files in the settings folder.
Also, you might wanna try forcing another cios when loading wiiflow...see if that helps.

jaouad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try clearing your cache.

No help from here but what I can say is that same effect happened to me once before. After I updated a few times and deleted (I think) one of the .ini or did a fresh install of a newer rev, it evenually just went away. What I did was just hid the game after I altered it to which one I never really played and carried on that way.

These didnt work. But I solved the issue.

Via wii backup manager it showed 2 invalid item and it seems the app even had an option to remove "invalid items"

so now everything is solved. Yay

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for theme makers checkout r934 - Gave folder explorer it's own background and added user labels for it.

FEXPLORER/BG
FEXPLORER/USER
FEXPLORER/SELECTED_FOLDER
FEXPLORER/SAVE_BTN
FEXPLORER/CANCEL_BTN

It would be cool if all or more of the coverflows could get their own background.( GC,games,plug ins..) sorry have been busy. since my last post. things are way in the air, an no soft landing in sight for me at this point. am/was working on new theme but i have more pressing issues at this time. so when i'm able to be back up an running i'll work on it some more. but this is great work.

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions: When you do a clean install to a newer rev of Wiiflow, do you also have to delete the WF save that's in the Wii memory where the game saves are? Also if you extract the nand does it save that file as well? And last, what exactly does that have stored on it? Just abit curious about this file. Thanks.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Well, first thanks fledge for adding user support, I'm sure it'll be very handy when tweaking and fine adjusting.
Second I managed to make one background for both explorer pages that works in 933 as well as in 934 by tweaking the button text size and position.
And most importantly preserving the original carbonik spirit.
I might fine tune later, if new things come up, but for now long file names and long folder names all display fine inside the frame

File explorer:
GEqmUAe.jpg

BbmY1NW.jpg

Folder explorer:
EaA7Dc8.jpg

qIMZJTg.jpg

fledge68 I tested user support by adding user1 and user2 to file explorer page and all went well as expected.

New stuff in extracted pack, will update 7z later when more stuff is added :)

ccuevasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an issue with the "return to" option in Wiiflow. When I select "return to" Wiiflow or another channel:

- ver. 4.1.2.: It Works, returning to Wiiflow after exited from a game
- ver. 4.1.3.: It Works, returning to Wiiflow after exited from a game
- ver. 4.1.4. rev 932: It doesn't work, returning to Menu System after exited from a game.

Tried on both realnand and neek2o environment.

Anyone has the same problema with rev. 932?

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ayatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The banner position is relative to screen display surface, the frame position is relative to the theme size (x, y, width and height screen).

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I just found out that the frame moves when the screen settings are tweeked, but the banner doesn't. I sure wish Fix94 would make the banner settings themeable. Anyway, great job! :D

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for theme makers checkout r934 - Gave folder explorer it's own background and added user labels for it.

FEXPLORER/BG
FEXPLORER/USER
FEXPLORER/SELECTED_FOLDER
FEXPLORER/SAVE_BTN
FEXPLORER/CANCEL_BTN

Hey fledge68, The Font and Next/Prev buttons are under the User. Why are the Font and Next/Prev buttons under the User?:unsure:
Jul-17-2013-07h38m58s_zps3bac6f75.png

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Love that your tackling and updating themes drakorex, very excited about that thanks a mil! shortz1994 hope all goes well for you bud IRL, I look forward to your new theme when you have time to finish working on it, also I really hope an update to MultiFlow is in the works for the near future ;) Between you guys and Abz updating Carbonik WiiFlow is getting plenty of theme love XD Thanks guys!

Reactions: shortz1994

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make the banner frame position relative to the banner position. Or make both use the same positioning method?
positioning of the banner is not affected by the screen settings in the config menu but the frame and all other btns and images are. I dont know how to make those settings work on the banner. that's something for Fix94 if it's even possible.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love that your tackling and updating themes drakorex, very excited about that thanks a mil! shortz1994 hope all goes well for you bud IRL, I look forward to your new theme when you have time to finish working on it, also I really hope an update to MultiFlow is in the works for the near future ;) Between you guys and Abz updating Carbonik WiiFlow is getting plenty of theme love XD Thanks guys!

i have updated my carboniks( the dark set). just used abz's ini from his. just can't upload at this point.(sitting in the library using their POS computers, when i can. an they will not let me upload any thing.( sucks..)

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
i have updated my carboniks( the dark set). just used abz's ini from his. just can't upload at this point.(sitting in the library using their POS computers, when i can. an they will not let me upload any thing.( sucks..)
It's all good man, patience is of virtue, besides there might be some other changes to file/folder explorer so you never know it might be for the best. Let's wait and see ;)

EDIT: Dude is death cuddling a baby :blink: WTF!? LOL! Well it's true that were dying since the moment we're born so go figure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol