Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you get codedumps with some themes, then please upload one theme so I can try it out, I dont want to have bugs in wiiflow.
sure.http://www.mediafire...en99wxt6w6sn4v4 this has all the themes.. this goes for all, to. multiflow is the "latest updated one, so need to make sure it's working. so the more that see if it works for them. before i upload to spiffy. all themes work as of right before this update.(long time waiting to be on 4.0 :) ). looking at the ini for the newer carbonik with the frame added to the small banners. an a few other things i'm sure they will need to be updated.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you get codedumps with some themes, then please upload one theme so I can try it out, I dont want to have bugs in wiiflow.
sure.http://www.mediafire...en99wxt6w6sn4v4 this has all the themes.. this goes for all, to. multiflow is the "latest updated one, so need to make sure it's working. so the more that see if it works for them. before i upload to spiffy. all themes work as of right before this update.(long time waiting to be on 4.0 :) ). looking at the ini for the newer carbonik with the frame added to the small banners. an a few other things i'm sure they will need to be updated.
Just tried your themes and didn't have any problem. Well one - after switching to the fourth theme it did freeze when i went to the config menu. but restarted and everything worked fine. I don't think your themes are the problem. My guess is wiiflow.ini or your cache might need to be cleaned or fixed.

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would just like to say thank you to everyone whose worked on this project for the last couple of years to present day.

chexmix222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does wiiflow 4.0.2 work for emu covers? or do we have to wait for a mod? also I'm having trouble getting my genplusgx plugin to find the roms everything is pointing to the right folders and theyre in the respective folders has anyone else had a problem with genplusgx?

btw I just wanna say I love what everyone does I have been a member since 2009 and the new wiiflow made me dust off my wii and get active in the fourms
Does the magic number in your plugin ini match your source ini?
Yeah they're both the same

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I haven't been on here much due to work/slavery but I compiled r732 and I don't know if it's just me but it does seem faster and more stable.
The only tiny issue that I'm having (and this isn't even really a big deal to me) is that when I "exit to Neek2o" sometimes it will launch wiiflow from the usb nand and other times it will just go to the wiimenu on the usb nand. It could just be something that I'm unaware of in my setup. Again, it's not really even a problem, just weird..
@AbdallahTerro thanks for the new Carbonik abz theme :yay: . I think that it is my favorite theme of all.
Ok i just saw r733 on the googlecode site.. cool!
I wish that I new more about the plugins and how they work, because I'm really enjoying the new RetroArch emu.

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
@luck_gh0st
thanks man. Glad you liked the updated theme.
Does the frame cover all the banner edges 4 u? I've enlarged "x" by 2 pixels after watching the youtube video yesterday. But i didn't update the link yet. Maybe i ll do so next week after i take a deep look at brewflows.
Tc
Well, it looks pretty good to me. I like it. not a very good pic but....., I used my phone since my camera had a dead battery that I forgot to charge...
N7QtX.jpg

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
"Popcorn Mashup" - An alternative to The Default Sounds of Fix's de facto gold standard WiiFlow Launcher, v.14b.
" The is sound is designed as a wiiflow forwarder sting, about 35 seconds long , to replace the default one. It begins with a Fade, so as not to irritate, but allows a custardy moment of delicious funk in an all too hectic world, should the user so desire. "
http://soundcloud.com/spacepimp/popcorn1
I reckon The wiiFlow "pop" sound is a bit like the synth sound in the seminal 70's Classic, Popcorn. So I done a mashup. All the constituent songs are titled " Popcorn " :-)
It functions in exactly the same way as the Default Forwarder, only the Sound is different. Installing this will overwrite your DWFA wad - (this is your fix94 special)
I.e.
It overwrites this sound:
http://soundcloud.com/spacepimp/sound
But the functionality and the animation of The Fix94 Default forwarder stay the same.
To use this nonsense on your wii, you need to use a homebrew app that can install wads, like multi mod manager, available via ModMii.

Reactions: 1 person

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey? This may be a kind of noob question, but does wiiflow have a screensaver? I may have missed it. I've actually been listening to music with it since my last post..

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey? This may be a kind of noob question, but does wiiflow have a screensaver? I may have missed it. I've actually been listening to music with it since my last post..
Not yet, I was already thinking about making the screen darker after time is over and wiimote disconnects, but I did nothin yet...

Reactions: 2 people

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
Like postloader does??
I don't think so.
It would be a nice addition. Perhaps load pics from a defined folder? Can Postloader do this?

Reactions: 1 person

DaveZ_227451

≡≡ Big Kid ≡≡
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not yet, I was already thinking about making the screen darker after time is over and wiimote disconnects, but I did nothin yet...
Hey fix... Wicked work going on m8. :-)

Just to add my 2 cents, i was also wondering about screen saver function. However I was thinking a bit further, since WF supports that video or trailer feature, is using them as both a screen saver SLASH attraction mode maybe a feasable solution? I bring this up because I was asking about the thp files and use of them somewere else, and this sounds like it could kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak?

CHEERS

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game