Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
hugo.wii said:
I still don't knwo whom i should PM to include the latest Brazilian Portuguese translation. Before the project becomes opensource i used to talk directly to Hibernatus, but now i don't know who's in charge anymore.

Send your google id to Miigotu so he can add you to wiki permissions.
Then you'll edit your translation directly in wiki.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Benjay love your themes(Orange theme, love it)

But then i choose the orange theme, the letters in my language (Æ-Ø-Å)(æ-ø-å) is showing as x
is it your theme or is it the translation who needs some updates????

and big thanks to all the devs, who keeps wiiflow alive

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Bauldrick said:
QUOTE said:
A new icon will appear on the main coverflow next to the channel button if a disc is inserted and can be read, and will disappear if the disc is taken out.
Regarding that, there are 3 'spaces' left on page 7 of settings. Why not add the 'update' and a 'credits' button there, thus freeing up the '?' button on main screen - Is that feasible?

Anyway, many thanks for carrying on this beautiful loader.
I wont move the credits/about page. Its there on the main view to remind you more often how many ppl worked long hours on wiiflow. This is also why you need to go in there to update. That way you see who all is responsible for wiiflow each time you go to get new code. Putting it on page 7 kinda obcures the credits and you only see the button a few times.

On the other hand, hiding the home button in the default theme is becoming an attractive idea.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Fox888 said:

But then i choose the orange theme, the letters in my language (Æ-Ø-Å)(æ-ø-å) is showing as x

that's a problem with the font i use in the theme , some special characters are missing. (i had the same problem with french characters as é , à , è )
Tell me what characters are missing , and i'll modify the font , but don't expect them to be special , å will become a , and Ø will become O for example.
wink.gif

EDIT : i've had a look , and Ø-Å and ø-å should already display properly (i mean , with o and a).
i've fixed the Æ and æ.
Some others to add ?

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Fox888 said:

that's a problem with the font i use in the theme , some special characters are missing. (i had the same problem with french characters as é , à , è )
Tell me what characters are missing , and i'll modify the font , but don't expect them to be special , å will become a , and Ø will become O for example.
wink.gif

EDIT : i've had a look , and Ø-Å and ø-å should already display properly (i mean , with o and a).
i've fixed the Æ and æ.
Some others to add ?

Noope, just the letter (Æ and æ). THANK YOU SO MUCH
yay.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@Benjay

Considering the violet theme, I found that the new buttons you create are not consistent with the old ones. The symbols in the old buttons are inclined in the same angle as the buttons, while the new ones (usb, channel and disc) do not.

Violet is my favorite after all.

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
PayPal Balance: $37.66 USD

1/3 of the way there for $100 by end of the month for the raffle. If it doesnt reach $100, no raffle so kick ur buddies in the ass and tell them to donate if you want a chance to win one of the wii cases.

I may even add in a custom extra rear SD slot mod for the hell of it. (not a crappy looking cutout like the one you can find on youtube, but looking oem)

Also for those who were so adamant about alt dol+, since we have disc loading now, Im looking into adding altdol+ and dol from sd/usb while I add a way to edit settings for dvd discs.

This means we will have the same compatibility as neogamma for discs as most of our patch code is a modified version of their source (+ some enhancements).
Also I have patched 001 on launching dvd, so no need for darkcorp or a modchip.

salamonius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok forgive my stupidity here as I am quite new.....and of course i have a question...If r92a is the latest wiiflow for download it was uploaded july 10th according to the site....and Nforwarder was uploaded oct 2009....is the forwarder updated too or is it an old version?......isn't the .dol file in the wad for the forwarder or am i mistaken? thanks for taking the time out for a noob question....lol.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
salamonius said:
Ok forgive my stupidity here as I am quite new.....and of course i have a question...If r92a is the latest wiiflow for download it was uploaded july 10th according to the site....and Nforwarder was uploaded oct 2009....is the forwarder updated too or is it an old version?......isn't the .dol file in the wad for the forwarder or am i mistaken? thanks for taking the time out for a noob question....lol.

The forwarder is just ..well.. a forwarder. Like a shortcut on your desktop. It does not need to be updated every time a new WiiFlow update is out.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

salamonius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason i ask is because i started using wiiflow for PoP and it works through homebrew but wont through the forwarder....so i am at a loss as to why it will work in homebrew but not through the channel....

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
salamonius said:
The reason i ask is because i started using wiiflow for PoP and it works through homebrew but wont through the forwarder....so i am at a loss as to why it will work in homebrew but not through the channel....

If the forwarder never worked for you, you will probably need another forwarder. Are you sure you don't have a full channel installed instead off a forwarder? On my ftp (come to IRC to get the info, i will not send the info in a PM on the board) you can get Benjay's honey forwarder, i've been using it since before the official 1.0 release and it is still working perfectly

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to update via the upgrade option and after the update finished I restarted Wiiflow resulting to a Code Dump.What drives me insane is that everytime from now on I try to boot Wiiflow a code dump occurs....But why?Why an auto-update to r104 (IOS249) causes a code dump?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
mugotu said:
This means we will have the same compatibility as neogamma for discs as most of our patch code is a modified version of their source (+ some enhancements).
Also I have patched 001 on launching dvd, so no need for darkcorp or a modchip.

disc launching from wiiflow or channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay