icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maisto said:
Cant wait for the next release of wiiflow.. it will be awesome when wiiflow supports FAT/NTFS.

Then we only need Wiiware/VC games and homebrew app support

Not sure if this is exactly what your talking about but its close.

You can use iso forwarders for wiiware/vc and homebrew apps.For more info check out the following link.
They do work because i loaded all the system menu channels on mine as well as some homebrew apps and they worked
with R25 of wiiflow with no problems.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187806

Maisto

Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
Not sure if this is exactly what your talking about but its close.

You can use iso forwarders for wiiware/vc and homebrew apps.For more info check out the following link.
They do work because i loaded all the system menu channels on mine as well as some homebrew apps and they worked
with R25 of wiiflow with no problems.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187806

Close but what i mean is the funktion like uloader to installa wiiware/vc games an play them from the loader.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @ all involved for the new starlight theme, great work that its compatible with all current revisions of wiiflow as well ^^

@Blue-K Hey you still working on that theme you continued work on? it looked great even without fanart ^^ just curious

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Skater4599 said:
Thanks @ all involved for the new starlight theme, great work that its compatible with all current revisions of wiiflow as well ^^

@Blue-K Hey you still working on that theme you continued work on? it looked great even without fanart ^^ just curious
Agreed, the Starlight-Theme is well done, sadly not the style I like, but again, great work @the Team
smile.gif
. Graphics are smooth, and the Animations are simply amazing, realy, great work!

@Skater4599: Yup, still working on it (or better, fighting with the .ini-File
tongue.gif
). You can thank the Starlight-Team, the release of their theme made me working on it again. But like r-win, I'm taking my time, so don't expect a release soon, sadly
frown.gif

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Blue-K said:
Skater4599 said:

Agreed, the Starlight-Theme is well done, sadly not the style I like, but again, great work @the Team
smile.gif
. Graphics are smooth, and the Animations are simply amazing, realy, great work!

@Skater4599: Yup, still working on it (or better, fighting with the .ini-File
tongue.gif
). You can thank the Starlight-Team, the release of their theme made me working on it again. But like r-win, I'm taking my time, so don't expect a release soon, sadly
frown.gif

StarNight, not Starlight
lecture.gif
laugh.gif

Happy that our theme serves you and all others theme makers
wink.gif

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
@Jiiwah

Nice Theme...glad to see "creation" still up
yaywii.gif

@all

Wondering about cIOSXrv19. What base you "wiiflow-users" have used in install? 57 ou 38? Which is advisable?

Thanks

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pakatus said:
@Jiiwah

Nice Theme...glad to see "creation" still up
yaywii.gif

@all

Wondering about cIOSXrv19. What base you "wiiflow-users" have used in install? 57 ou 38? Which is advisable?

Thanks

works with IOS38 as base, did not try 57.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
terminal_illness said:
i have latest wiiflow and cios rev 19 with base 37 and every game works perfectly and rockband instruments and dlc works perfect also. 4.2u wii and wbfs hdd 1 tb western digital element
Define DLC works perfect.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant confirm this PizzaPino but i dont think it does, i know RB games dont work with SDHC cards, the games just not coded for it, Unless we get an emulated nand option similar to uloader for save game/DLC im not sure how you would be able to do this at the moment with wiiflow

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, RB2 dlc on normal (non-HC) SD cards works flawlessly (no nand filling up, no outdated songs, etc). It'd be nice if Wiiflow supported cIOS223 v5 though, because it also makes rock band dlc work and fixes spindown on many HDDs.

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
davidsl_128 said:
Yeah, RB2 dlc on normal (non-HC) SD cards works flawlessly (no nand filling up, no outdated songs, etc). It'd be nice if Wiiflow supported cIOS223 v5 though, because it also makes rock band dlc work and fixes spindown on many HDDs.
So are you saying that you need cios rev 19 base 37 for Rock Band DLC to work properly but with Hermes cios 222 rev 4 with 38 merged with 37 it will not work properly? If so, is it only the newer revisions of Wiiflow (after R25) that the DLC works properly or will using Wiiflow R25 with the new cios rev 19 base 37 also let the DLC work properly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong