AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
No secrets here. PM for more info ;)

No secrets then why PM? you can say it here, im not asking for a link plus it would be against the rules even in PM
No links even if you ask. PM is only for more info.
This is Wiiflow official post so I don't want to discuss channels here (only previews in spoilers)

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only show the PNGs guys. No Files allowed.

Icon
ebae3e9290087167fe0cd93d2bb3f9b9.jpg

Banner

I don't get it. He didn't say no files allowed - only no wads of cios's or nintendo copyrighted stuff. When I look back at your previous posts they along with your links weren't deleted like the others. And I just made a post of themes for wiiflow with no problems.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
My custom channels are just for educational and testing purposes.
I'll check your channels and tell you why.

lol ok, go ahead they were made about 3 year ago and are utter shite, you cant say your channels were for educational and testing purposes as you were sharing them and now are posting spam pictures of what your illegal channels look like hoping people will PM you begging for them, just like a little school girl seeking attention.

Like i said before i have plenty of decent looking channels here and are not spamming various topics trying to advertise them hoping to get PM's to feel all warm inside like newcomers with nearly 700 posts in 2 months with no clue how to go about things.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
My custom channels are just for educational and testing purposes.
I'll check your channels and tell you why.

lol ok, go ahead they were made about 3 year ago and are utter shite, you cant say your channels were for educational and testing purposes as you were sharing them and now are posting spam pictures of what your illegal channels look like hoping people will PM you begging for them, just like a little school girl seeking attention.

Like i said before i have plenty of decent looking channels here and are not spamming various topics trying to advertise them hoping to get PM's to feel all warm inside like newcomers with nearly 700 posts in 2 months with no clue how to go about things.
I don't care about how you think or you feel. And as I said I'm just doing these channels for fun and learning.
I'm not the type of guy who plays the psychiatrist and go into personal details.
If you don't like my work, stop commenting about it.
Thanks

@fledge68 can you link me to your channel post please

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, glad you feel that way, hope to see more of your amazing skills and wisdom

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't get it. He didn't say no files allowed - only no wads of cios's or nintendo copyrighted stuff. When I look back at your previous posts they along with your links weren't deleted like the others. And I just made a post of themes for wiiflow with no problems.
His channels use Nintendo-owned code and banner, thus making them not legal. That's why he can't post them.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Hey, I think the official channels from the wiki are based on the code from the WiiMC forwarder channel. (Open Sourced? ... Maybe?) Would banners be able to be injected into those legally?

Edit: ... or maybe it was just the DOL that they injected that was open sourced ... I really don't know. Anyone know about this?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo seriously some of u need to chill out. He's posted some of the things he's taken personal time to do, like anyone else u want to show what you've learned. It's illegal fine stop posting them, next step is to learn how to make them from scratch which takes time as was said.

I don't see anybody else right now trying to make channels and u guys are acting like its a personal insult or something lol. Everyone has a learning curve, if he's not posting anything illegal there's no reason to try to analyze his intentions, makes people want to kind of not post their work thinking they're going to pounced on and over-critiqued.

Let's enjoy it for what it is as another tribute in respect and love of Wiiflow till he gets his bearings and learns how work with legal bases or makes his own. Ideas flourish when shared ;-)

Reactions: 5 people

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo seriously some of u need to chill out. He's posted some of the things he's taken personal time to do, like anyone else u want to show what you've learned. It's illegal fine stop posting them, next step is to learn how to make them from scratch which takes time as was said.

I don't see anybody else right now trying to make channels and u guys are acting like its a personal insult or something lol. Everyone has a learning curve, if he's not posting anything illegal there's no reason to try to analyze his intentions, makes people want to kind of not post their work thinking they're going to pounced on and over-critiqued.

Let's enjoy it for what it is as another tribute in respect and love of Wiiflow till he gets his bearings and learns how work with legal bases or makes his own. Ideas flourish when shared ;-)
i do see your point, shit i'm still learning, but it's different when you claim some one else's work,as your own. damn look at what happened to me when i made the neek2o channel. had to post source an every thing.(have yet to see this from these channels), i'll be it, if you want to look at mine, or are using it. it was based off mymenufy. i just changed the pics.(same as above.). but i made the channel from a "legal channel", an never said "i" made it from scratch, or tried to say i did. i don't think it's a problem posting channels or a learning curve.(when every thing is give to you.) it's just some one not listening or following the rules. an claiming "they did all the work" that's the problem.
sorry to post this in wii flow.

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country

i do see your point, shit i'm still learning, but it's different when you claim some one else's work,as your own. damn look at what happened to me when i made the neek2o channel. had to post source an every thing.(have yet to see this from these channels), i'll be it, if you want to look at mine, or are using it. it was based off mymenufy. i just changed the pics.(same as above.). but i made the channel from a "legal channel", an never said "i" made it from scratch, or tried to say i did. i don't think it's a problem posting channels or a learning curve.(when every thing is give to you.) it's just some one not listening or following the rules. an claiming "they did all the work" that's the problem.
sorry to post this in wii flow.
Yea I hear you on that too, usually anything we learn is from a source whether it be human or the internet, books whatever, so there's always someone to credit, so if you have the sources abdallahterro it's always nice to give a shout out to them and if ya don't know ask if anyone knows where it's from, that way we can learn and look into it too ;) and respect to [member='raulpica'] he kept his post short, sweet and to the point.

Neways sorry for the OT-ness and change your sig terro you criminal lol :ha:

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MassiveRican said:
hey there Hybrid -x1just wanted to let u know I finally found a decent torrent with MonsterHunter G english patched it should b done by the time I get home so I can try to reproduce problem, I'm also going to find out the last rev compatible with the game, in case that r417a4 - 424 work with it and let [member='Mugotu'] know as well.

I've also been able to confirm that Kirby return to dreamland has stopped working, I'll backtrack on that as well, I'll b tight on time but I'd like to do it tonight if possible. According to [member='Davebaol']the game has metafortress protection and I was advised to turn all video patches off. However, that has still not fixed the issue for me with an NTSC-U copy (If anyone else could give that Try and report back it would b splendid ^_^)

Miigotu has been workin on some really tight shit for WiiFlow which I hope he is able to commit soon, after that maybe he'll work on a couple of these game fixes b4 he goes on to add DML and a host of other things.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and help on this matter. I also just finished testing out Kirby return to dreamland on R425 and you are right the game doesn't work anymore. I might as well go through all the games I have on my hard drive and report back any issues and what not.

I hope miigotu fixes any game launching issues as well before he even considers adding a new function (DML) into Wiiflow (Official)
if ya like I could also help you out inbbacktracking what rev was the last rev of WiiFlow that worked with MHG/Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Just let me know man..just want to help out and report as many bugs/issues/etc as possible ^_^

EDIT: okay just launched GoldenEye 007 on R425 and the game freezes on random throughout the game. (not sure if this is an R425 issue or if it was because I installed it on the hard drive using wiiflow a loooong while back. Anyway that game sucks..so lol)

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Now that you mention random freezing, COD Black Ops had never given me trouble before (but I hadn't played it in a while) but I decided to play it again and it just kept freezing. The really weird thing is that a couple days later I tried again and everything was perfectly fine. . . . actually, it might have just been a loose wire in my hard drive or something.

Anyway, thanks for the effort of everyone involved. Backtracking sounds time consuming but some really useful information could come of it. (Heck, if we talk about time consuming I've been so busy lately that even updating my WiiFlow has been too time consuming. I'm still using r159 :( )

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
MassiveRican said:
hey there Hybrid -x1just wanted to let u know I finally found a decent torrent with MonsterHunter G english patched it should b done by the time I get home so I can try to reproduce problem, I'm also going to find out the last rev compatible with the game, in case that r417a4 - 424 work with it and let [member='Mugotu'] know as well.

I've also been able to confirm that Kirby return to dreamland has stopped working, I'll backtrack on that as well, I'll b tight on time but I'd like to do it tonight if possible. According to [member='Davebaol']the game has metafortress protection and I was advised to turn all video patches off. However, that has still not fixed the issue for me with an NTSC-U copy (If anyone else could give that Try and report back it would b splendid ^_^)

Miigotu has been workin on some really tight shit for WiiFlow which I hope he is able to commit soon, after that maybe he'll work on a couple of these game fixes b4 he goes on to add DML and a host of other things.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and help on this matter. I also just finished testing out Kirby return to dreamland on R425 and you are right the game doesn't work anymore. I might as well go through all the games I have on my hard drive and report back any issues and what not.

I hope miigotu fixes any game launching issues as well before he even considers adding a new function (DML) into Wiiflow (Official)
if ya like I could also help you out inbbacktracking what rev was the last rev of WiiFlow that worked with MHG/Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Just let me know man..just want to help out and report as many bugs/issues/etc as possible ^_^

EDIT: okay just launched GoldenEye 007 on R425 and the game freezes on random throughout the game. (not sure if this is an R425 issue or if it was because I installed it on the hard drive using wiiflow a loooong while back. Anyway that game sucks..so lol)
Hybrid how many games do you have? And yes certainly your help would be appreciated man, I think the best way to report things is directly through IRC and as Miigotu isn't on the forums as often I'm going to start reporting the issues on his SVN. Once it's on google code he'll take a look at it more promptly I believe but I want to get a decent list of games and the last rev that worked for them, so that it'll be an all at once deal lol.

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MassiveRican said:
Hybrid how many games do you have? And yes certainly your help would be appreciated man, I think the best way to report things is directly through IRC and as Miigotu isn't on the forums as often I'm going to start reporting the issues on his SVN. Once it's on google code he'll take a look at it more promptly I believe but I want to get a decent list of games and the last rev that worked for them, so that it'll be an all at once deal lol.

I have 22 games on my hard drive well make that 26 cause I ordered some from ebay about a day or so ago. Okay more things to report. I just launched Animal Crossing (NTSC-U) on R425 and the game literally freezes at random when you're in the village/town or w/e. So yeah..this is REALLY starting to get iriitating but it's all for the sake of bug reports ^^

Please do report our findings to Miigotu (I know I'm asking a lot from you but please do report it to whomever it may concern) ;D

EDIT1: @Maxternal I just launched Black ops and the game it froze on me. So i guess it isn't just you.

EDIT2: Okay re-launched black ops again for the sake of it..ANNND the game worked..soo WTF? O_O!?

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to