AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I'm having trouble with Wiiflow. I updated with your pack to the root of my sd card. Wiiflow will display all of my Wii backups but when I boot a game the Wii screen goes black and shuts the Wii down. I tried Configurable loader and the games display and load without any issues.
1054 or 1076?
did you force cIOS 249 in startup settings?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

smahoney1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1054 or 1076?
did you force cIOS 249 in startup settings?

How do I check if I'm running 1054 or 1076? I did not force cIOS 249 during start up. Each game is set to AUTO. Is there a way to force all of the games (at once) to startup with cIOS 249?

Do you have a channel installer for Configurable loader and WiiMC ?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
How do I check if I'm running 1054 or 1076? I did not force cIOS 249 during start up. Each game is set to AUTO. Is there a way to force all of the games (at once) to startup with cIOS 249?

Do you have a channel installer for Configurable loader and WiiMC ?
press "Home" and read the info on top
to force everything to 249 go to Home > setings > startup settings > force cIOS yes > select 249

SoulSpawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
abz I have an issue: when I'm in the "Select Source" menu and I enter my "mame+retroarch" channel it sometimes selects the USB as partition and other times looks for the SD.

It depends on the channel I was inmediately before, if I was on my "sega CD" channel, which has its source from the USB, it will look for the USB. If I came from the "SNES" channel with SD source then it will look for the SD.

I don't know if I explained myself but, do you know a possible solution? I want this channel to keep looking in the SD.

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

The apps are working almost perfect, thank you!

One question, when i save games i noticed the save files are placed on my SD card. I would like to save my games on my HDD because of the number of files.

How i can i make sure that save files will be saved on my HDD instead of on my SD?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello,

The apps are working almost perfect, thank you!

One question, when i save games i noticed the save files are placed on my SD card. I would like to save my games on my HDD because of the number of files.

How i can i make sure that save files will be saved on my HDD instead of on my SD?
which games?

gavme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pipeten.com
XP
Country
I'm using the gamecube controller. I'm sure I had it working before. I can't think what might have changed to stop it working though.
I've got to the bottom of it if anyone else has the same problem. It was just a bad ROM or set of ROMs. I've tried a whole new set and it works fine.

That daft problem cost me many hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry