Country
United States

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for the suggestion. indeed it did fix the issue. however the custom wiiflow chan with the clouds is gone. now on original chan is the on the main page. can i reapply some wad or patch to get the modified look back?

thanks

Sure, you can reapply as much as you want, and if the problem comes back you know now it is the forward channel that is causing the problem.
This happens all the time, because homebrew keeps changing, forwarders can get outdated and can cause problems.

Reactions: mophawka

Millertime2325

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to have a separate channel for Triforce, other than making 2 gamecube sources and hiding the GC games in one and Triforce games in the other? I currently have TF games up and running through Nintendont, but I'd rather have a separate source for it and I'd prefer not to go through and hide hundreds of games just for the 4 Triforce games.

ivantheok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, need some help.
In wiiflow, when I launch a N64 game, not64 sometimes freezes/goes back to wiiflow and doesn't go all the way to the not64 screen, and when it does load and I am done playing and want to exit, when I hit quit, it completely freezes and won't take me back to wiiflow.

Please help, thanks!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi all, need some help.
In wiiflow, when I launch a N64 game, not64 sometimes freezes/goes back to wiiflow and doesn't go all the way to the not64 screen, and when it does load and I am done playing and want to exit, when I hit quit, it completely freezes and won't take me back to wiiflow.

Please help, thanks!
delete your not64 setting file and install the wiiflow loader hidden channel (installed using wiiflow channel installer)

ivantheok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete your not64 setting file and install the wiiflow loader hidden channel (installed using wiiflow channel installer)

Thanks, I had that installed already. Every other plugin goes back to wiiflow fine, just not not64. I switched magic numbers to wii64 and haven't encountered the problem yet. Is not64 a better emulator than wii64?

ivantheok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Vans1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all,

All worked fine untill now.

I'm giving all my wii games a hd cover.
When i scroll through my wii games i get an exception DSI occured error.

I tried it multiple times but i always get that error while scrolling through the games.

Can it be cover related? Or game related?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello all,

All worked fine untill now.

I'm giving all my wii games a hd cover.
When i scroll through my wii games i get an exception DSI occured error.

I tried it multiple times but i always get that error while scrolling through the games.

Can it be cover related? Or game related?
either a corrupted "png" or corrupted cache file
start by deleting the cache then check the png files

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
No. But now, there is this Neko Project II plugin.
Source code
I started this one when I was making the quasi88 plugin, and never finished it. In fact, I thought it wasn't worth it.
This emulator is a bit slow. The large majority of the games are erotic(and more) textual adventure or quiz. 99,9% are in japanese off course.
Anyway, good or not, we have it.

I made a full NP2 addon for the pack: http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/PC98.7z

It has:
new carbonik Abz and new source menu entry with new icons for PC-98 (2d 3d and full)
custom missing cover for PC98/9821
Neko project replaced O2EM plugin in this update
Also I included bios roms and 1 game rom for 9801 and another touhou rom for 9821

CA_Neko.jpg

Thanks Wiimpathy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: