XP
Country

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The same thing is happening to me. Doesn't autoboot roms (on SD) and when returning to loader, just get black screen. No Wiiremote lights and have to reboot. Have tried to update WiiFlow from 1054 to 1055 but it says it works but doesn't move from 1054 when I am back in it/checking on HBC.
Not sure how to update otherwise? Where is the 1055 update in the latest RAR?
Also - not sure how to delete wiiflow.ini/settings? can't find them.

Any help would be appreciated. Love your work.

I had this problem with Not64 failing to load any roms, this was after a failed online update of wiiflow and then updating the files manually. To solve it i backed up all my plugin ini files as i had made a couple of changes and then reinstalled the whole masterpiece pack from the latest rar. After that it was a simple replace of my inis and everything worked again.

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am interested in using this pack, but I have no idea where to start. My Wii is hacked and I can provide version number when I get home, but does anyone have a link to a tutorial to get this up and running.

I already have WiiFlow, tried installing the wad included here over it, and nothing is different other than I now have the Carbonik theme available to me (No source menu).

Thanks in advance!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I am interested in using this pack, but I have no idea where to start. My Wii is hacked and I can provide version number when I get home, but does anyone have a link to a tutorial to get this up and running.

I already have WiiFlow, tried installing the wad included here over it, and nothing is different other than I now have the Carbonik theme available to me (No source menu).

Thanks in advance!

website (mirror link - since main link is down): https://ccabz.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/the-masterpack/
direct download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/29c0sufdcgduo7h/WiiFlow_v4.2.3_Nintendont_MasterMod_Pack_Full.7z

basically you need to delete your "wiiflow" and "apps/wiiflow" folders then extract the big 7z file to the root of your drive (being SD or USB-HDD) and launch wiiflow from the HBC then select Carbonic Abz theme
you can optionally install the forwarder for the SM and the hidden channel

Reactions: avisioncame

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can optionally install the forwarder for the SM and the hidden channel

This. Can you expand on this a bit? Thanks for the wordpress link by the way, I am going to go through it now! Awesome!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
This. Can you expand on this a bit? Thanks for the wordpress link by the way, I am going to go through it now! Awesome!
you can launch wiiflow:
1. Via HBC
2. Via System Menu Forwarder (ex clouds wad included in the pack /wad folder)
3. Via Priiloader (forwarder loader included)
4. Via Bootmii (forwarder loader included)
option 1 is readily available after ectracting the pack
other options need 1 extra installation step
you only need one btw but you can have as many as you wish

to return to wiiflow after exiting a game you need the wiiflow loader wad installed

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thank you, I am going to try it out when I am off work and will reply my results. Thanks again!

EDIT: What is up with all this talk of NANDs Neek2o (I have no clue what this stuff is/does) and such?

I just want Wiiflow to display my roms across a few consoles and to play them when selected, lol. Is everything in this pack necessary? I already am able to play my GC backups (I got that working a long time ago and have no memory of what I did)... Do I need Devolution?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok thank you, I am going to try it out when I am off work and will reply my results. Thanks again!

EDIT: What is up with all this talk of NANDs Neek2o (I have no clue what this stuff is/does) and such?

I just want Wiiflow to display my roms across a few consoles and to play them when selected, lol. Is everything in this pack necessary? I already am able to play my GC backups (I got that working a long time ago and have no memory of what I did)... Do I need Devolution?
you don't need neek2o
you dont need devolution either
the pack has everything, you only need to copy your roms

avisioncame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need neek2o
you dont need devolution either
the pack has everything, you only need to copy your roms

Ok, I'll mess with it when I get home. I might already have it set up the way I want it, but how do I enable the Source Menu? Wiiflow just opens up to my Wii library. I can switch to the carbonik theme, but how do I get to the source menu?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok, I'll mess with it when I get home. I might already have it set up the way I want it, but how do I enable the Source Menu? Wiiflow just opens up to my Wii library. I can switch to the carbonik theme, but how do I get to the source menu?
Just press "B" or press "B" on source button

smahoney1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In WiiFlow, My Gamecube backups are showing multiple copies of each game. How do I change this to only show 1 backup for each game?

Can you recommend a WAD installer to install the Wii64 channel? or am I better off playing all of my backups (nes, snes, n64) out of WiiFlow or another loader?

Thanks in advance

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
In WiiFlow, My Gamecube backups are showing multiple copies of each game. How do I change this to only show 1 backup for each game?

Can you recommend a WAD installer to install the Wii64 channel? or am I better off playing all of my backups (nes, snes, n64) out of WiiFlow or another loader?

Thanks in advance
make sure your "games" folder has all your GC games folders and that only game.iso and disc2.iso (in case you have 2 game discs) is there
delete any "sys" folder inside your games folder
then load wiiflow, hit home and "rebuild cache" in GC mode that is

I have 2 wad managers in the pack already wiimod lite is compatible with wii and vwii

wiiflow is a full system menu replacement so no need for any other stuff

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Nintendont 296 mastermod update:
-------------------------------------------------
* Made HDD timer 2 mins by default
* Ping timer can be disabled by setting osreport to on
* Fixed NinBlack.png creation for the last time hopefully (fixed by adding 1 sec delay to give enough time)
* Adding new theme category nintendont dark backgrounds (Legacy)
* The Font color will be white when NinLegacy.png is used

16 new nintendont dark themes are available for download from the themes menu
image1.png

0D_Thumbs.jpg

Enjoy and save power :)

Reactions: ModdingBird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that