Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

abdezca

Trophies
Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi,

Since the GC adapter for Wii U is now working on Nintendont, I was wondering to see if you will create a master pack for Wii U users? I just checked the latest one that you have and it seems that you combine a lot of stuff that can damage the Wii U user. I know you package is not for beginners, but any help is appreciated.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
If you mean the cios installer they work on both wii and vwii
As for the cios wads it is clearly stated in the setup instructions to install them only for wii.
If the wii/wiiu is properly modded this is not needed but I included them for the sake of completion.
The wii channels wont work in vwii and vice versa but no harm here.

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm sorry can u specify which files could hurt Wii U users?

Well, the BC, IOS80 I think and stuff like that. Currently I'm in the process of moving all my Wiiflow masterpack to the Wii U. Now that the official GC adapter is working with Nintendont, it is a good idea to put the all mighty Wii in the closet.
If you mean the cios installer they work on both wii and vwii
As for the cios wads it is clearly stated in the setup instructions to install them only for wii.
If the wii/wiiu is properly modded this is not needed but I included them for the sake of completion.
The wii channels wont work in vwii and vice versa but no harm here.

Well there are so many things on your pack; I follow your instructions properly, but thanks for the reply. I will start with my migration process to the vWii, the only headache I have in there is the Sneek set up.

Moving to another topic, does anyone know if there is a USB HDD compatibility list for vWii?

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a problem with emunand (specifically sneek). I install the one that you put on your pack right. I install wads with showmiiwads and use sneek to launch the games on wiiflow from the source menu (USB partition). The games loads perfectly; However, when I press the home button and want to go back to the wii console the screen, it just goes black and never loads the menu again. Is there something wrong with my cfg?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I have a problem with emunand (specifically sneek). I install the one that you put on your pack right. I install wads with showmiiwads and use sneek to launch the games on wiiflow from the source menu (USB partition). The games loads perfectly; However, when I press the home button and want to go back to the wii console the screen, it just goes black and never loads the menu again. Is there something wrong with my cfg?

install wiiflow hidden loader channel on your emunand

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
install wiiflow hidden loader channel on your emunand

I did man, and not all the time works. Most of the times a message appears saying that the wii data is damaged consult your manual. Only one time went to emunand. I guess every time I load an emunand game with sneek I will just shut down the system.

thanks

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I did man, and not all the time works. Most of the times a message appears saying that the wii data is damaged consult your manual. Only one time went to emunand. I guess every time I load an emunand game with sneek I will just shut down the system.

thanks

you can try different revisions of neek2o or neek2o beta and see which one works for you
it's trial and error stuff now

fantoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed this and it's great! Thanks so much for the effort!
Question about Triforce, which I've never gotten to work. I'm trying to load off the SD and I'm getting the DiosMios screen, but then it goes to a green screen. I tried the USB wad instead, and it is asking for a plugin. Any pointers on how to get this working? When I tried the usb, all I did was move the games to the usb drive, should I be moving other files as well? Or any clue why I would get a green screen on the sd version? Thanks!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Just installed this and it's great! Thanks so much for the effort!
Question about Triforce, which I've never gotten to work. I'm trying to load off the SD and I'm getting the DiosMios screen, but then it goes to a green screen. I tried the USB wad instead, and it is asking for a plugin. Any pointers on how to get this working? When I tried the usb, all I did was move the games to the usb drive, should I be moving other files as well? Or any clue why I would get a green screen on the sd version? Thanks!
Check the ID of the ISOs
the plugin is called Triforce (it has the icon in source menu page 1)

fantoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the ID of the ISOs
the plugin is called Triforce (it has the icon in source menu page 1)

Yes, I'm using the correct plugin from the source menu, and it works normally when loading off the sd until I get the green screen. But if I switch the game partition to usb, it says it can't find the plugin. So do I have to move some files to the usb along with the games? The IDs of the ISOs seem to be correct

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Yes, I'm using the correct plugin from the source menu, and it works normally when loading off the sd until I get the green screen. But if I switch the game partition to usb, it says it can't find the plugin. So do I have to move some files to the usb along with the games? The IDs of the ISOs seem to be correct
yes you also need to copy /Wiiflow/GC folder with its contents (4 dummy files) then select usb as game partition and recreate cache for this to work

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you can try different revisions of neek2o or neek2o beta and see which one works for you
it's trial and error stuff now

THanks man, I used ur other version that u had on alternate stuff and works like a a charm. I noticed on sneek site that they have rev 97 (if not mistaken) why havent you put it on your pack? Is it not stable or something?

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

fantoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you also need to copy /Wiiflow/GC folder with its contents (4 dummy files) then select usb as game partition and recreate cache for this to work

Ok now the games are appearing, but it's booting to a black screen. Can you tell me which parts of the installation are for Triforce, so I can see if I'm doing something wrong?

I have to install a DIOSMIOS wad, install all the files on my SD except the sneak folder goes in my usb. Should I use the QF0.1.rar?

Kolby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am having some trouble, I can use my wii pro controller on Wii flow just fine, but it always shuts off whenever I try to play nes, or snes games on it. I've tried installing your mods, but I must be doing it wrong. If you could please tell me how to do it right, I would like to play my nes, snes, virtual console, and wii games with a wii u pro controller, if that's possible. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok now the games are appearing, but it's booting to a black screen. Can you tell me which parts of the installation are for Triforce, so I can see if I'm doing something wrong?

I have to install a DIOSMIOS wad, install all the files on my SD except the sneak folder goes in my usb. Should I use the QF0.1.rar?
just copy /wiiflow/mios folder to your usb and should work fine
So I am having some trouble, I can use my wii pro controller on Wii flow just fine, but it always shuts off whenever I try to play nes, or snes games on it. I've tried installing your mods, but I must be doing it wrong. If you could please tell me how to do it right, I would like to play my nes, snes, virtual console, and wii games with a wii u pro controller, if that's possible. Any and all help is appreciated, thank you.
my emulator dols does not support WiiUPro controller just use your wiimote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: