Hacking WiiFlow 4 The Masterpiece Pack by Abz

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Looks like the pack is being updated constantly,
just noticed that 1072-mod (nintendont autoboot fixed) is up
You need to search for the meisterpack website though.

P.S> nice icon animation when using firefox Abz and thanks for keeping this alive.

mathieudel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all !

I tried accessing the old web page at wf-masterpiece.tk, but it's obviously dead.
Also tried searching with meisterpack as stated above, without any result :( !

Any other hint ?
Thanks!

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all !

I tried accessing the old web page at wf-masterpiece.tk, but it's obviously dead.
Also tried searching with meisterpack as stated above, without any result :( !

Any other hint ?
Thanks!
Did you try PMing AbdallahTerro? AFAIK he still is lurking on GBAtemp, just not posting anymore.

mathieudel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hehe, funny... And thanks for the pointer... But :

- Search 1
- Search 2
- Search 3
- Search 4
- Search 5

These are just some of the most obvious requests I tried, the last one being the translation of masterpiece to what I think is abz' natural langage.
Please note that none of them gives good results : I actually did a lot of searches before posting, and found nothing, hence my question here. It seems I just missed the wiki part... :rolleyes:

PS: Forgiveness is legal too ^_^

Reactions: WiiFreasko

spacepimp

Pathalogical Fantasist
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiFreakso, I am so ripping this off for my sig :)

Hehe, funny... And thanks for the pointer... But :

- Search 1
- Search 2
- Search 3
- Search 4
- Search 5

These are just some of the most obvious requests I tried, the last one being the translation of masterpiece to what I think is abz' natural langage.
Please note that none of them gives good results : I actually did a lot of searches before posting, and found nothing, hence my question here. It seems I just missed the wiki part... :rolleyes:

PS: Forgiveness is legal too ^_^

Abz's site is the first link in most of those searches for me - maybe this is google's custom search at work?
p.s. I don't think Matey wanted to jump on you there, but I see how it could be read that way - none of my business but just looks like a little miscommunication:)

abdezca

Trophies
Between the south of Texas and north of Tamaulipas
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and somewhat experience in the home brew scene. First of all awesome pack, but I still have a couple of issues.

First: Every time that I play triiforce games my devolution loader stops working on Wiiflow. I have to clear everything on my HDD and reinstall the Abz pack in order to get it back to work. Not to mention that I also re install all the wads included in "wad" folder. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Second: it relates to the ocarina cheat feature, Every time that I download the codes, and apply them to their respective game they do not work, either on devolution or dios mios.

If someone can provide support for these two issues it would be appreaciated!!

Thanks

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and somewhat experience in the home brew scene. First of all awesome pack, but I still have a couple of issues.

First: Every time that I play triiforce games my devolution loader stops working on Wiiflow. I have to clear everything on my HDD and reinstall the Abz pack in order to get it back to work. Not to mention that I also re install all the wads included in "wad" folder. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Second: it relates to the ocarina cheat feature, Every time that I download the codes, and apply them to their respective game they do not work, either on devolution or dios mios.

If someone can provide support for these two issues it would be appreaciated!!

Thanks
did you try selecting "Devolution" as default loader in general settings?
also try setting Devolution as game loader instead of Default in game settings.
needless to say devo loader bin should be in \wiiflow folder (this should be extracted since it's not there by default)

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
did you try selecting "Devolution" as default loader in general settings?
also try setting Devolution as game loader instead of Default in game settings.
needless to say devo loader bin should be in \wiiflow folder (this should be extracted since it's not there by default)

Yes,

As a matter of fact I do it on the general settings, on the game settings, and loader is on /wiiflow folder. To be honest I dont care too much about Triiforce games, they do really suck, but more important are the ocarina. I can't seem to get it right. I guess is something on the ini files, but I dunno where to start.

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yes,

As a matter of fact I do it on the general settings, on the game settings, and loader is on /wiiflow folder. To be honest I dont care too much about Triiforce games, they do really suck, but more important are the ocarina. I can't seem to get it right. I guess is something on the ini files, but I dunno where to start.
one last question, did you launch triforce using the GC mode or the DM-Booter Triforce plugin?
as for ocarina try setting hook type to vbi, honestly I have no idea if that would work since I don't use it.

abdezca

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, You got me on this one, I use the one that is on the menu with the triiforce logo. My games are on iso format and they are stored in a partitioned HDD in a 32kb cluster. They run fine and everything. Then, when I try to load my games with devolution; it will simply give me a black screen when loading a game. Dios Mios and Nintendont work great, but not devo.

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well, You got me on this one, I use the one that is on the menu with the triiforce logo. My games are on iso format and they are stored in a partitioned HDD in a 32kb cluster. They run fine and everything. Then, when I try to load my games with devolution; it will simply give me a black screen when loading a game. Dios Mios and Nintendont work great, but not devo.
sounds like a bug to me.
your best bet is to post your issue in the sticked wiiflow thread and wait for the devs to do something about it.
I've never used Devo so I can't reproduce your issue.

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Looks like the new pack is online 1073-mod.
Abz added a new "Atari Jaguar" Plugin and updated Nintendont support

Thanks Abz
Freasko

WiiFreasko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Question how does he get the latest release on nintendont? I see the google page but is like on number forty something and this guy has rev 86...
after the takedown and the creation of a new googlecode page nintendont changed from using revision to using versions, rev 86 is almost equal to version 1.00, subsequent updates became v1.xx
so now latest version is v1.48 which is much newer than rev86

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +2