AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
MAME boxarts aren't rendering correctly, any help? I'm using MasterShoes set.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2qk6nap.jpg
If you mean covers not showing or corrupted use any old official wiiflow dol to cache the covers then switch to the mastermod
If you mean the cover orientation is not right you need to fix your theme or use another one

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean covers not showing or corrupted use any old official wiiflow dol to cache the covers then switch to the mastermod
If you mean the cover orientation is not right you need to fix your theme or use another one

They show up, orientation is incorrect. What theme should I use? Also how to fix my theme..?

edit: Tried Carbonik Abz and it's still not rendering correctly. How do I fix orientation?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
They show up, orientation is incorrect. What theme should I use? Also how to fix my theme..?

edit: Tried Carbonik Abz and it's still not rendering correctly. How do I fix orientation?
you need to change the coverflow
the default coverflow for that plugin would be in wiiflow\source_menu\source_menu.ini
under:
[BUTTON_36]
image=mame.png
image_s=mameb.png
title=MAME
source=plugin
magic=4d414d57
emuflow=3

so change 3 to whatever fits your case
I don't have mame covers but you can get more help from mastershoes' thread since all the experts are there :P

P.S. There's nothing wrong with the themes btw, it's only a matter of wrong coverflow selection

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to change the coverflow
the default coverflow for that plugin would be in wiiflow\source_menu\source_menu.ini
under:
[BUTTON_36]
image=mame.png
image_s=mameb.png
title=MAME
source=plugin
magic=4d414d57
emuflow=3

so change 3 to whatever fits your case
I don't have mame covers but you can get more help from mastershoes' thread since all the experts are there :P

P.S. There's nothing wrong with the themes btw, it's only a matter of wrong coverflow selection

Which EmuFlow sets it to wrap around the 3D Box like Wii/Gamecube does? It's a 2 sided cover (see attached file).

that's great news Abz ! may I ask how far that future is?
I actually want it only for wiisx, could this one be done anytime soon ?
Thanks.

Are there any lagless/99% playable games for PSX? All the ones I saw had pretty bad graphical issues or slowdowns. (Sorry if a bit off topic).

Attachments

• pacman.zip.png
    pacman.zip.png
    934.4 KB · Views: 243

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
use trial and error halo, or in mame mode go to settings adjust coverflow and see which number you need to use

Robin, I'm new to coding, and really slow. Sixaxis for Wiiflow and GX was my main goal, now that I added that I can try to add sixaxis to other homebrew.
Wiiflow plugins have modified sources to autoboot via arguments and this is not present in most official homebrew.
So sixaxis has to be added to the autoboot source (mainly done by wiimpathy and Fix94)

I'm confident now with sixaxis stuff since I learned a lot during the past week, so if I can the sources and right libraries to compile it should not be that hard to do (Wiiflow took me a week, GX took me few hours...) so if the code is familiar I can add it pretty easily now.

I plan to add wiiload to my mastermod now and sixaxis to cfg loader, wiisx should be #3 on my list :)

Reactions: Robin Landry

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
use trial and error halo, or in mame mode go to settings adjust coverflow and see which number you need to use

Robin, I'm new to coding, and really slow. Sixaxis for Wiiflow and GX was my main goal, now that I added that I can try to add sixaxis to other homebrew.
Wiiflow plugins have modified sources to autoboot via arguments and this is not present in most official homebrew.
So sixaxis has to be added to the autoboot source (mainly done by wiimpathy and Fix94)

I'm confident now with sixaxis stuff since I learned a lot during the past week, so if I can the sources and right libraries to compile it should not be that hard to do (Wiiflow took me a week, GX took me few hours...) so if the code is familiar I can add it pretty easily now.

I plan to add wiiload to my mastermod now and sixaxis to cfg loader, wiisx should be #3 on my list :)

Thank you !

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you !

here's something a little off topic for you Abz,

weirdest thing happened to me a while back ( 4-5 months ago ) when playing a game with the mame pluggin, when I tried to exit the game, my wii freezes and then when I tried to go back into wiiflow, it just restarted the wii, so I pluged my HDD on the computer and every file was corrupted and could not be accessed, this happened to me twice and everytime I had to format my HDD and restart from scratch...this only happened with mame.​
have you ever heard of anyone else experiencing the same thing?​

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did it work now?

Sorry wound up going out 2 nights in a row! got in about 4am today :blink:

so it works with USB HID always off! but setting dml_nmm=1 does not make the memcard emu always on for nintendont. again is it something im doing wrong?

edit: i think it was just me. i was trying to use wiiflows FTP to xfer the wiiflow.ini from my pc. i uploaded, overwrite the old ini and then exit to hbc -> back to wiiflow and no memcard emu by default.

but i went to wiixplorer, deleted the ini from the sd card, uploaded the edited one -> back to hbc, load wiiflow. seems like its working!

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
here's something a little off topic for you Abz,

weirdest thing happened to me a while back ( 4-5 months ago ) when playing a game with the mame pluggin, when I tried to exit the game, my wii freezes and then when I tried to go back into wiiflow, it just restarted the wii, so I pluged my HDD on the computer and every file was corrupted and could not be accessed, this happened to me twice and everytime I had to format my HDD and restart from scratch...this only happened with mame.​
have you ever heard of anyone else experiencing the same thing?​

?

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will one of these new versions allow channel booting,
without losing Nintendont launching and Sixaxis in Wiiflow?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

RiCK420

Contributing Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please check when this feature was added?
https://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/source/list
I can't find it! if it was added prior to rev 1054 then it should work in my mastermod.
are you using the mastermod or 1075-mod3?

If you are asking when channel/title launching was added,
that would be r1030.

And I'm using currently your mastermod 1075-mod3

EDIT: See my signature for the forum posts on the subject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch