Hacking WiiFlow 4.1.3 and Neek2o

Brad Smith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

I've setup WiiFlow with an emunand. I have neek2o setup as well with the same emunand for certain games.

After I run a game in neek2o mode, I would like to return to WiiFlow on the REAL NAND instead of the neek2o NAND.

I've installed the WiiFlow "hidden channel" as well as channel forwarder, but specifying "Back 2 NAND" as the return channel causes normal games to run neek2o instead after exiting.

How can I return to WiiFlow on the REAL NAND after running a game in neek2o mode? I also want normal games to return to WiiFlow after the game is run.

Please advise.

Brad Smith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's depressing.

Do you perhaps know how to make/have a .DOL file that does nothing?

I've created two channels:
Emunand: Back to Real NAND (runs nswitch to switch back to the real NAND system menu)
Real NAND: Back to Real NAND (does nothing)

That way I set the Return to Channel of Wiiflow to "Back to Real NAND" and it ALWAYS returns to the real NAND menu.

Emunand channel is already made and working but haven't got a .DOL that does nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks for assisting me.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
When the nswitch is loaded the wii resets and only thing that happens is load system menu,
You can install and set wiiflow loader dol in prriloader as autoboot and set load/return to autoboot
That's the only option that (in combination with wiiflow return to "back to real nand) can do what you're after.
Ofc the wii will always load wiiflow when it starts and you'll have to exit wiiflow to system menu when you need to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...