WiiFlow 4.1.3 and Neek2o

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Brad Smith, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Brad Smith
    OP

Brad Smith Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2013
    Hello.

I've setup WiiFlow with an emunand. I have neek2o setup as well with the same emunand for certain games.

After I run a game in neek2o mode, I would like to return to WiiFlow on the REAL NAND instead of the neek2o NAND.

I've installed the WiiFlow "hidden channel" as well as channel forwarder, but specifying "Back 2 NAND" as the return channel causes normal games to run neek2o instead after exiting.

How can I return to WiiFlow on the REAL NAND after running a game in neek2o mode? I also want normal games to return to WiiFlow after the game is run.

Please advise.

2. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    you can't

3. Brad Smith
    OP

Brad Smith Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2013
    That's depressing.

Do you perhaps know how to make/have a .DOL file that does nothing?

I've created two channels:
    Emunand: Back to Real NAND (runs nswitch to switch back to the real NAND system menu)
    Real NAND: Back to Real NAND (does nothing)

That way I set the Return to Channel of Wiiflow to "Back to Real NAND" and it ALWAYS returns to the real NAND menu.

Emunand channel is already made and working but haven't got a .DOL that does nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks for assisting me.

4. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    When the nswitch is loaded the wii resets and only thing that happens is load system menu,
    You can install and set wiiflow loader dol in prriloader as autoboot and set load/return to autoboot
    That's the only option that (in combination with wiiflow return to "back to real nand) can do what you're after.
    Ofc the wii will always load wiiflow when it starts and you'll have to exit wiiflow to system menu when you need to.

5. Brad Smith
    OP

Brad Smith Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2013
    Thanks AbdallahTerro. Appreciate the information. :)