WiiFlow 1.1 Glitch?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by David28227, Jan 21, 2010.

Jan 21, 2010

WiiFlow 1.1 Glitch? by David28227 at 1:03 AM (1,106 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. David28227
    OP

Newcomer David28227 Newbie

United States
    Ok here is my problem, the other day I tried to download covers in WiiFlow. when it finished it restarted the channel and all my covers, titles, and themes were gone. I looked on the SD card and everything was still there so I cleared the Cache and deleted the wiiflow.ini put it back in the wii and and wii flow had all my themes and covers back. I just blew it off at first as if it was just a small glitch then I noticed my titles were still gone and, it was resorting back to the game title thats stored on the drive (WSP2 was the one that caught my eye) so I told it to download the titles, once again, after it was done all my covers, titles, and themes were gone. there is no FAT partition on my drive, and my SD card is being recognized by Hombrew channel and the Wii. it seems that Wiiflow just isn't recognizing my SD card at all. its an SDHC 8GB and I have the 4.2 firmware i dont know if that makes a difference or not....

this is a major headache for me I would greatly appreciate some help here! if I have to use a different SD card that would be fine with me

2. WiiNero

Newcomer WiiNero Advanced Member

Germany
  3. David28227
    OP

Newcomer David28227 Newbie

United States
    I'm using the one off their website downloded about a week ago (wiiflow.wiitdb.com)