Hello everybody,
I'm getting crazy with trying to load roms for Wiiengine 1.5bb from my USB HDD.
From SD card it runs perfect, even cd games.
A lot other emus work with USB aswell,
for example Snes9x GX, Genesis Plus GX or PC Engine roms with Wiimednafen.
My HDD has 2 partitions, the first is FAT32, the second NTFS.
But after starting Wiiengine with my roms on USB HDD there comes an empty list.
It makes no difference if I load Wiiengine from SD or from USB HDD, with or without channel.
I haven't found any options to change that.
What means in the update changes "use the [SD] or [USB] entries to change the device" ?
What entries ??? There's no config file or something equal.
Who can help
Thanks
I'm getting crazy with trying to load roms for Wiiengine 1.5bb from my USB HDD.
From SD card it runs perfect, even cd games.
A lot other emus work with USB aswell,
for example Snes9x GX, Genesis Plus GX or PC Engine roms with Wiimednafen.
My HDD has 2 partitions, the first is FAT32, the second NTFS.
But after starting Wiiengine with my roms on USB HDD there comes an empty list.
It makes no difference if I load Wiiengine from SD or from USB HDD, with or without channel.
I haven't found any options to change that.
What means in the update changes "use the [SD] or [USB] entries to change the device" ?
What entries ??? There's no config file or something equal.
Who can help
Thanks









