Hacking Wiiconnect24

shakesula21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have solved a problem that I had from a previous post. The solution to playing certain backup games seemed to be turning off Wiiconnect24. I tried each game about 5 times with and 5 times without it on and it worked every time with it off and never worked with it on.

1) Is it normal for wiiconnect24 to affect the playability of backups?

2) Also, does it matter if I keep it off? Can I still play against people online with Mario Kart and such if Wiiconnect24 is off?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
shakesula21 said:
I have solved a problem that I had from a previous post. The solution to playing certain backup games seemed to be turning off Wiiconnect24. I tried each game about 5 times with and 5 times without it on and it worked every time with it off and never worked with it on.

1) Is it normal for wiiconnect24 to affect the playability of backups?

2) Also, does it matter if I keep it off? Can I still play against people online with Mario Kart and such if Wiiconnect24 is off?

sometimes it can but i think in was in early cIOS and you can turn it off, its just to inform you of updates and messages from friends plus it keeps Weather and News Channels up to date

shakesula21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my backups work with wiiconnect24 off but I think it prevents wfc from establishing a connection in Mario kart. Why is this happening? Some people don't have to play with wiiconnect24 off. What am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64