Hacking Wiiboxart Free again ?

Shoud the site keep taking donations and give them to the coders of loaders

• Yes ! Thats a brilliant idea and will give the coders incentive to improve their apps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way man , im a leech and think everything on the internet should be free and i hate donating

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brand0dotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
Why would the coders want you to collect money and redistribute it to them? Furthermore, why would you want to open yourself up to accusations of "skimming" (not that you would do such a thing) when it's just as easy for the coders to set up their own donation systems? Are you a glutton for punishment?
They havent set up a donations system , and i know one of the main coders had only got 1 donation even though he has a button on his page.
People in general dont mind donating a euro , but when they dont have to think about it , they just dont bother.

Im sure most of the coders dont really need the money either , i know i dont , but its nice to see something coming back to you when you go out of your way and do something and share with everyone else which is why i would like to see donations keep up - id prefer them to go directly to the coders , but i know not many have donated to them.

i'm sorry but, isn't there a disclaimer from the original coders of homebrew that states "if you paid you were scammed" pretty sure that's directed at shitheads that would try to force you to pay for a service that should otherwise be free. yea, you put your time and effort into it. but then when you realized you could profit from people you decided to change direction. giving back to the coders is just a way to justify your money filled pockets. i think you're forgetting the real reason most of these people got into this scene. so mr., "i don't need the money" remove this ridiculous thread and give back the way you started to, by providing a service for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night