Hacking wiiboxart.com poorly?

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz thanks for your work.
I didn't even realise I was using your site for my cover downloads till now.
I appreciate the effort it saved me, and the bandwidth. I assume the easy fix for the time being will be to download a complete cover pack (I assume there is some still floating about the net) and then just update individually for new releases. Not too big a deal but certainly not as nice as getting individual covers pre-converted direct to the Wii.

Thanks again and I hope you can find a way to restore the site without it being a burden on you.
If not, I say just let it go.

sgnmg4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i also donated last night and my account says its been suspended. i know it say something about using the same ip but mine is static ip and changes everyday. i hope we can work something out cause i dont mind donating money to help your site grow.

sgnmg4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Account Has Been Suspended is what it says i know the sites been having problems but i just wanted to make sure it had nothing with my ip changing everyday and i got banned or something.

IrishStyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just registered here to post my opinion on the matter. Alot of folks have complained about Coverfloader being free. Unfortunatly the Boxart has nothing to do with them. Many are donating to WIIboxart to get there covers because they feel they have no other choice. Covers have always been free somewhere. Just realize you are donating to wiiboxart because of missmanagment and inexperience running a site like that. The question about how much bandwidth you use every month is the first question that should be asked when starting a site such as a boxart. Unfortunatly we will have to donate to this guy if we want to keep the convience of downloading through coverfloloader.

Now it would appear that there is all sorts of problems with the site now.....such as 403 forbidden error......and Your account has been suspended. I hope all you users out there are not a victim of a hit and run to get your money
rolleyes.gif

Hopefully this post will stay for a little bit before being removed or edited.

P.S 1.2 terrabytes of bandwidth is $200-$300 per month....Easily Covered By Google Ads

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
IrishStyle said:
Now it would appear that there is all sorts of problems with the site now.....such as 403 forbidden error......and Your account has been suspended. I hope all you users out there are not a victim of a hit and run to get your money
rolleyes.gif

Thats a very LOW thing to say, to someone who helped lot and lot of ppl (and USB loaders) getting the covers/boxart.

If the site was mine, I wouldnt even try to fix it again, for all you whinning and complaining ppl.

ChronosWing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neardark said:
this loader http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions is now using a site to download covers that does not require you to donate, go grab it and enjoy, free as it should be.

200GB monthly traffic = $11 per month

/facepalm

Maybe I don't like the way GX loader looks and I like coverfloader much better. It's one fucking euro you penny pinching thieves.

IrishStyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL.....Penny pinching theives LOL......Well I think to solve this whole problem you should start buying games then
rolleyes.gif
the covers come with them......I am mearly expressing my opinion on the sob story about bandwidth and cost to operate and the shake down to get more money......How many people donated a Euro or dollar to that site to get the cover art? I am sure much more than the cost of operation
smileipb2.png
and then to not have it operational after many donated seems pretty low to me hahahah

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
ChronosWing said:
neardark said:
this loader http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions is now using a site to download covers that does not require you to donate, go grab it and enjoy, free as it should be.

/facepalm

Maybe I don't like the way GX loader looks and I like coverfloader much better. It's one fucking euro you penny pinching thieves.

I donated you dumb fuck, but the site was down and people need alternatives, in future keep your opinions to yourself.

rustybanana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
IrishStyle said:
LOL.....Penny pinching theives LOL......Well I think to solve this whole problem you should start buying games then
rolleyes.gif
the covers come with them......I am mearly expressing my opinion on the sob story about bandwidth and cost to operate and the shake down to get more money......How many people donated a Euro or dollar to that site to get the cover art? I am sure much more than the cost of operation
smileipb2.png
and then to not have it operational after many donated seems pretty low to me hahahah

Well if you dont like the idea of paying then simply fuck off somewhere else. With the attitude you have expressed with your 2 whole posts so far it would seem like this is the wrong site for you and your attidude. Nobody likes a troll the sooner you keep your uneducated comments to yourself the better!

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
ChronosWing said:
neardark said:

/facepalm

you would like the look of it if it was the only one, and it just shows that people will and can do these things without trying to make money from something they don't own selling rights for.

Oh and it was 3 Euro's I donated so that makes you a penny pincher, And I donated when it wasn't a requirement.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
rustybanana said:
IrishStyle said:
rolleyes.gif
smileipb2.png

Well if you dont like the idea of paying then simply fuck off somewhere else. With the attitude you have expressed with your 2 whole posts so far it would seem like this is the wrong site for you and your attidude. Nobody likes a troll the sooner you keep your uneducated comments to yourself the better!

Only person with the wrong attitude here is you, if you don't like the idea of paying?? who the fuck are you? a bebt collector? are you a moderator on this site? I bet all the answers to my questions are no, so STFU.

P.S I love trolls, had many when I was growing up.

IrishStyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well who is uneducated? I think it is the person who cannot voice their opinions without cursing
rolleyes.gif
.....If you want to be part of the Wiiboxart bailout plan then by all means go right ahead....GIT

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
rustybanana said:
IrishStyle said:
rolleyes.gif
smileipb2.png

did you mention swearing??? think you better check yourself first before pointing the finger at others.

rustybanana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Collecting bebts? Never heard of them, If you read through the various posts regarding "paying" for downloads from wiiboxart.com you will see many times its been mentioned that its for bandwidth costs. You can still go to the site as a free user and download as much as you like!

Im simply fed up with people moaning that they might have to pay for stuff and constantly expecting everything for free!
wink.gif

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
do you buy all your wii games from the shop new?? hmmm I bet not, that's makes you expecting them free lol. idiot!! you would be pissed if the download sites started charging for you to download games, don't think you would be all for it then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9