Wii #XXXX - One Piece Unlimited Cruise: Episode 1 - Nami ni Yureru Hih

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As a fan of One Piece, I looooooved the first one with +- 200 hours gameplay.
grog.gif

I hope this one will be as good as the first.
I saw that there will be Kuma and Moria-sama on it
wub.gif
evil.gif

The boxart is really cool too.
wub.gif

tsukyomi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... is there really a release outhere?? can't find it anywhere newsgroups, torrents or DDL...
And this nfo shows me a black page...

Be happy when it's out anyway, been waiting so long for this one!!!!!

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's an adventure game florian and I think you'll go from island to island . (Unlimited Adventure was just only 1 island but with a lot themes)

tsukyomi, don't expect this one to be released outside Japan. Unfortunately, the US versin of the first game Unlimited Adventure didn't sell a lot. Bandai Namco will not risk their money for just 30-40.000 sold in USA only.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Too soon anyway. The dub is likely a ways behind in episodes.

Wait, what? Unlimited Adventure is released here? Why wasn't I told about that?? I haven't played a console One Piece game, only a rom of the US-exclusive GBA one.

tsukyomi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can actually watch the dub's? i personally would vomit just to ear the dubbed voices, i find them idiotic and quite shameful , should only be licensed for subtitles.

canli - it's all good cause i never expect great things to be released outside Japan... that's why i got myself a modded JAP Wii , and am as of now downloading the game
biggrin.gif
!!!!! SUGOI

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Too soon anyway. The dub is likely a ways behind in episodes.

Wait, what? Unlimited Adventure is released here? Why wasn't I told about that?? I haven't played a console One Piece game, only a rom of the US-exclusive GBA one.
Yeah, the dub being behind didn't stop them from releasing Unlimited Adventure. Even Franky was there.

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tsukyomi said:
canli - it's all good cause i never expect great things to be released outside Japan... that's why i got myself a modded JAP Wii , and am as of now downloading the game
biggrin.gif
!!!!! SUGOI

Yeah, The Dubs are sh..
I've been playin' it a few minutes. It looks like at Unlimited Adventure but just a bit different with more stuff.
I heard there are special attacks with one nakama of the crew.
Enjoy it
grog.gif

PS: It works on NTSC-U (Wiikey) without regionfrii or anything and there's no update!

tsukyomi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm disapointed to just read that Oz won't be in the game
frown.gif

canli - did your get an original dvd or downloaded it? cause the torrent i'm downloading is taking forever... and very good to know there is no update, one less thing to worry about
cool.gif

serpenter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i thought the funimation dubs were allright...
the 4kids dubs, on the other hand... >.<

ill be downloading this in a bit, anyways, since the first one was excellent~

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tsukyomi said:
i'm disapointed to just read that Oz won't be in the game
frown.gif

canli - did your get an original dvd or downloaded it? cause the torrent i'm downloading is taking forever... and very good to know there is no update, one less thing to worry about
cool.gif

May be Oz will be on the second Episode of Unlimited Cruise which will be available in 3 months ??

I'll answer to your question by PM.
I don't have the original but I bought last year OP Unlimited Adventure when it was released last year.
I could buy this too if I hadn't economic problems. For me, games like this need to be bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)