Wii #XXXX - Deca Sporta (NUKED) (Japan)

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
drgary said:
The PAL question is still legitimate!

New Firmware -> Freeloader doesn't work any more -> All those "freeloader-only" NTSC-isos won't work on PAL any more

yeah but he ASKED 2 TIMES ON THE SAME PAGE
lecture.gif

thxmatethx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

i would like to know how to change language in game, because with trucha i can see some files finished by _jp and same name with _us

i think english are inside but how to activate it ?

with Family sky i just need to change setting of my pal wii to english language but it's not working for this one
frown.gif

someone have any idea ?

(game working on pal without freeloader)

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
i got it to work on pal by changing the ntsc video modes to pal equivalent, patched the language but it didnt work. my friend regionfriid it and it worked too

oh yeah we are both wiikey

superthamtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hello,

i would like to know how to change language in game, because with trucha i can see some files finished by _jp and same name with _us

i think english are inside but how to activate it ?
Replace the _jp file by the _us file (change the name _us to _ jp).

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let everyone know, i managed to make certain bits in english, buy doing above, extracting the _us files, renaming to _jp and overwriting the _jp files... only some files wont let you, because the _us > _jp file in size...

So now, random bits are in English.

So it looks quite possible to change the whole game into English, then create a PPF patch for everyone to use...

:-)

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
choose bottom option in main menu for quickplay...

overall game sorta sucks, the 20min I played it

MotoCross was horrible to the point unplayable (think excite truck controls but u can run into walls and stay upright and crap like that)

The one I did enjoy was Archery, but cant see myself playing this again

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to help doing stuff like changin references in files to make Japanese games English and post the edited files for everyone else, anyone got a guide?

markymark2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vv_ said:
Another way to translate entirely the game from japanese to english : using Trusha, just replace in the second partition the file fst.bin by this one :
http://rapidshare.com/files/100577072/fst-us.bin.html (and then sign the second partition)
All the _jp files are now relinked to the _us ones.

Enjoy.

i have seen this conversion work.....

but trial version?

is it not a full working version?

slickric33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have ntsc u 3.1 wiikey, can i download ntsc j image , use brickblocker and just play or , do i need newer wii update or not thanks

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I would love to have this game in English. However, all of this Trucha Signer stuff confuses the crap out of me. Admittedly I have not read fully into it, but it seems like a lot of messing around. If anyone can create a PPF patch to put this into English I would be eternally in your debt. (not as though that is worth much, but still, you will receive my eternal gratitude)

Failing that, if someone wants to PM me on how to do this in nice step by step instructions (the key.bin stuff is really what throws me) then please, go right ahead and again, I will be eternally in your debt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto