Wii won't boot past warning screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Justinakacube, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Justinakacube
    OP

Justinakacube Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2009
    United States
    My roommate got this Wii in this condition from a friend for free. I wanna know if it's repairable so I can install a USB loader. I've done it so many times I just have never dealt with such a problem. SSBB was in the console so I assume the previous owner might have been trying to hack and it went wrong. Any help here?

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    I have another Wii just like that, I don't is a brick, is more like a faulty NAND, you could send it to "N" and claim the warranty as it got like that by an official update without being hacked....!!! [​IMG]

3. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    have u tried accessing priiloader or bootmii... if they're installed, I'm sure it will be an easy fix.

Using this database (http://www.wiidrives.com/list) determine if it's an older wii that will likely be able to install bootmii as boot2. If so, then u can ship the Wii to deadlyfoez@yahoo.com and he will be able to fix it for sure using an infectus programmer (and at a good price).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice