Hacking wii usb loader

wii-4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look i am new to gbatemp and i fed up with the usb loader i bought wd my passport 250gb and i formart it with wbfs 3.0 and put super smash bro brawl iso into it and then i put wiiflow into the wii i go the homebrew channel load wiiflow and said wbfs init error -1 can someone plz help me srry if i dont reply back and oh yeah and i have cios rev 14 install and i new to this so correct me if i wrong or i wrote bad or anything
wacko.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I dunno the exact cause of this problem but some ideas are:
Try a different loader, I myself use loader GX and so far haven't had any issues with any games (Ive tested over 40, but I haven't tested SSBB yet)
Your USB device has to be connected to port 0 (in other words, if you have your Wii laying horizontally, it is the bottom USB port)
Sorry if this isn't helpful.

domislong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I could be wrong, but from what I understand SSBB has a problem running under cIOS rev 14. Is this a disc-only issue or does it relate to usb HDDs as well?

Just a suggestion.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Rev14 has troubles with dual layer games whether they're played from discs or not. Also, if you ripped the game from a disc using rev14 you'll have to re-rip it with a lower revision.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys are loosing focus
smile.gif

He said he had a "Init Error = -1".

As Crass stated, try a different port.

If that still doesnt work..try to format the drive first in FAT32 (yes it makes a difference) and then in wbfs within a loader (not in wbfs manager). Usually i format drives with waninkoko 1.5.

And that HDD works, i know...i have one
smile.gif

wii-4ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did try to format in wanikoko 1.5 usb loader and error 6 i so mad i about to throw the hardrive of the window
frown.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure the harddisk is connected to the correct port (closest to the edge off the wii).
ALWAYS create primary partition and if you have more then 1 make sure the WBFS partition is the second 1. I always prefer to quickformat the wbfs patition to NTFS before i have WBFS manager 3.01 format it to WBFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo