Hacking Wii Update: 3.3U Out

Muzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Muzer, can you post your source (if for no other reason than not posting your source is a serious GPL violation since your code is based on PatchMii)?
As I said, if someone asks me to, I will post it. Therefore, I will post it, since you just asked me.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
biggrin.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
djdynamite123 said:
If you have the homebrew channel already installed, and you've updated to new 3.3,
THERE IS A WAY TO RE DOWNGRADE BACK TO 3.2 successfully, read my post earlier on!
smile.gif

Sorry like i said i was a tester, and i cant give out files as I had to get rid of them*

But is the app going to be public?? or this is just between mates??

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I was sent an app (that requires cIOS) that downgraded every IOS on your Wii and now you have a clean 3.2E and everything works (even WiiShop).

Mainly for those that stupidly updated to new 3.3.
And sorry i cant help you with the files as i was told to get rid of them*
Please dont ask about which apps and where to get them from etc..
QUOTEIf you have the homebrew channel already installed, and you've updated to new 3.3,
THERE IS A WAY TO RE DOWNGRADE BACK TO 3.2 successfully, read my post earlier on!
Sorry like i said i was a tester, and i cant give out files as I had to get rid of them*

No this is not simply something between mates,
(this is something that could look bad, and don't want Nintendo finding out about this)
There may be a public release shortly, wait and see.
Sorry i cant help no more.

But like I said, if you've updated to new 3.3, and you have homebrew channel already, you're look may be in soon
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
(this is something that could look bad, and don't want Nintendo finding out about this)

At least theres light at the end of the tunnel for those that put their wii's on the line to test for the rest of us.
Thanks for the info dj.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
At least theres light at the end of the tunnel for those that put their wii's on the line to test for the rest of us.
Thanks for the info dj.
Yes you're right, i was one of those that updated to see what features got disabled, and to be honest you're god dam goosed!
But certainly there is a very good Light at the end of the Tunnel, and its not really dark aswell...
smile.gif

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there are only 2 ways of downgrading all versions of IOS (since the Nintendo server has switched over to the new versions). 1 - Install wads of all the versions of IOS or 2 - download all the versions of IOS from Nintendo, patch them with the signing bug, and install them. The first might be possible without having a custom IOS previously installed (since the original versions of IOS aren't fake-signed), but it would be illegal to distribute these wads since they are licensed by Nintendo (this is my guess of how the patch his friend gave him worked). The second method would be more legal, but would require that you have an IOS with the signing bug (since you would have to fake-sign the patched versions of IOS), either a custom IOS (usually IOS5, IOS249 or IOS254) or one of the prefixed IOS (again installed from a wad). The best way to "downgrade" would probably be to install an old IOS from a disc (using WUFE and WadManager) and then patch all the IOSs (using a modified version of PatchMii or something).

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
I was sent an app (that requires cIOS) that downgraded every IOS on your Wii and now you have a clean 3.2E and everything works (even WiiShop).

Mainly for those that stupidly updated to new 3.3.
And sorry i cant help you with the files as i was told to get rid of them*
Please dont ask about which apps and where to get them from etc..
QUOTEIf you have the homebrew channel already installed, and you've updated to new 3.3,

But like I said, if you've updated to new 3.3, and you have homebrew channel already, you're look may be in soon
smile.gif

Sweet!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here