Wii UK Price Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Hadrian
    OP

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    There have been a lot of "limited time only" prices for the Wii lately so I thought that I'd start a thread for us all to post our findings to help our fellow gamers out to get a cheaper Wii or at least one that is value for money. Some of your know that I find the Wii over priced (especially seeing the 360 acrade is £129.99 now!) so these deals will perhaps make the system more attractive to you.

Morrissons are selling this from today until 5th November for £159.99, in store only. A friend of mine who works at Morrissons says that they will also do the half priced games thing again after Thursday, lets hope when I get there, that there will be games other than Alvin & the Chipmonks left [​IMG]
    Blockbuster are selling Wii's for £179 but they do come with Mario Kart Wii (with Wheel) & FIFA 09.
    MAKRO are selling them for £146.86 5th to 11th November, but you'll need a MAKRO card.
    GAME are selling Wii console plus a game of your choice out of Samba de Amigo, Sonic & Mario & More Game Party. Well ok maybe not so much of a good deal but still its better than only getting Wii Sports.

Will update with other findings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice