WII U

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to play legend zelda windwaker hd and twilight princess hd but cant due to have to have some sorta key or something

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For the games to work, you'll need latest sigpatches. Download the 01_sigpatches.rpx file and paste it into /wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup and /wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup on your SD Card.

Reactions: Ettino

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think he's trying to play them on Cemu. He can't though because the "rom" he downloaded are for loadiine. Also I don't think he knew how internet forum works in general.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using emu deck and cemu is automatically installed but the roms i have r usa version and they need a key of some sort anyway the error has to do with ntsc error code.
Post automatically merged:

and whats load line ?

i am using emu deck and cemu is automatically installed but the roms i have r usa version and they need a key of some sort anyway the error has to do with ntsc error code.

and whats load line ?
the file is WUX extention both of them r

Last edited by shadow98s,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
and whats load line ?
Loadiine is a backup loader (before any title installer were a thing). Very "ancient" these days and not supported by aroma. The games have to be in a specific format (decrypted iirc) so that the loader can play them. And cemu uses this format. And .wud is a disc image file. WUX is a compressed .wud.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So
Loadiine is a backup loader (before any title installer were a thing). Very "ancient" these days and not supported by aroma. The games have to be in a specific format (decrypted iirc) so that the loader can play them. And cemu uses this format. And .wud is a disc image file. WUX is a compressed .wud.
So would I go about playing wux file extensions for Wii u every usa key I have tried doesn't work unless I am doing it wrong I am using emu deck as well

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So

So would I go about playing wux file extensions for Wii u every usa key I have tried doesn't work unless I am doing it wrong I am using emu deck as well
No. You can't use .wux or .wud on a Wii u. These image files are for cemu, but decrypted or .wua are the way to go because they don't need any disc keys. For a Wii u, you need games in a installable format (.h3, .tik, .app) called wup (that's what the community calls it). And this can be installed via a title installer like wup installer or nusspli.

Last edited by BaamAlex,
Reactions: Blythe93

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. You can't use .wux or .wud on a Wii u. These image files are for cemu, but decrypted or .wua are the way to go because they don't need any disc keys. For a Wii u, you need games in a installable format (.h3, .tik, .app) called wup (that's what the community calls it). And this can be installed via a title installer like wup installer or nusspli.
so there in .wux format rn how would i convert them so they can run with out the keys ?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
so there in .wux format rn how would i convert them so they can run with out the keys ?
As far as I know, there's no way to decrypt them without keys. You'll need to find the title keys which are unique for all the games in order to decrypt your games. We aren't allowed to link to them per forum rules, but you should be able to find them with quick Google search.
For decrypting Wii U games, I personally use JWUDTool, there's a Usage section where you'll see how to use the tool in order to convert .wux to .app/-h3/.tmd/.cert/.tik files.

Once you decrypt your games, launch CEMU and go to Options > General Settings and make sure that your folder with games (decrypted) is added there. Once you do that, go to Tools > Title Manager, right click on the desired game and select Convert to compressed Wii U archive (.wua) option.

shadow98s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, there's no way to decrypt them without keys. You'll need to find the title keys which are unique for all the games in order to decrypt your games. We aren't allowed to link to them per forum rules, but you should be able to find them with quick Google search.
For decrypting Wii U games, I personally use JWUDTool, there's a Usage section where you'll see how to use the tool in order to convert .wux to .app/-h3/.tmd/.cert/.tik files.

Once you decrypt your games, launch CEMU and go to Options > General Settings and make sure that your folder with games (decrypted) is added there. Once you do that, go to Tools > Title Manager, right click on the desired game and select Convert to compressed Wii U archive (.wua) option.
ah thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto