Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
One remote gives no scope of home multiplayer gaming with friends at home. Thats some bad news.
sad.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kohkindachi said:
I don't quite understand...how about multiplayer at home?
I think all game makers are trying to phase out that concept from gaming altogether. I just found out that SOCOM 4 is only 1 player local and 14 player online... If not all game makers, then definitely Nintendo.

(way)Off-topic: that flash memory crap isn't gonna work, If they want to appeal to core gamers then they need to have loads of disk space for their system be able to download numerous expansions that are frequently released for most core games and still have room for games, music and what not.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
kohkindachi said:
I don't quite understand...how about multiplayer at home?
I think all game makers are trying to phase out that concept from gaming altogether. I just found out that SOCOM 4 is only 1 player local and 14 player online... If not all game makers, then definitely Nintendo.

(way)Off-topic: that flash memory crap isn't gonna work, If they want to appeal to core gamers then they need to have loads of disk space for their system be able to download numerous expansions that are frequently released for most core games and still have room for games, music and what not.
It's already been stated dozens of times that local multiplayer utilizes the older Wii controllers.

It's also already been stated dozens of times that the Wii U will use SD cards and external hard drives.

Did you bother reading anything about it? Or did you just assume things and feel the need to post it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30