Hacking Wii U vWii Brick

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This all started with me trying to fix a simple thing with USB Loader GX on my Wii U. I ended up following a tutorial which ending up bricking the vWii with a black screen. Then I tried to find a way to fix it. I found the vWii Decafinator and ran the Light Mode. It sent me to system settings and said the error code 160-0101. I was able to avoid this by ejecting my Wii disc in the system and the Wii U worked fine. I just can't boot up any of my Gamecube or Wii Games through the Wii U or else it will crash with the same error code. When I try to load directly to the vWii menu instead, it's just a black screen and returns me to the Wii U menu on the tablet but on the screen it's black with the sounds of the Wii U. I need help.

Rowdogz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This all started with me trying to fix a simple thing with USB Loader GX on my Wii U. I ended up following a tutorial which ending up bricking the vWii with a black screen. Then I tried to find a way to fix it. I found the vWii Decafinator and ran the Light Mode. It sent me to system settings and said the error code 160-0101. I was able to avoid this by ejecting my Wii disc in the system and the Wii U worked fine. I just can't boot up any of my Gamecube or Wii Games through the Wii U or else it will crash with the same error code. When I try to load directly to the vWii menu instead, it's just a black screen and returns me to the Wii U menu on the tablet but on the screen it's black with the sounds of the Wii U. I need help.
How do you run vWii Decafinator on a Wii u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!