Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does nusgrabber download games directly from Nintendo servers? Is this something I should be using a VPN for when downloading? Just want to know if using nusgrabber is like torrenting games or not.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does nusgrabber download games directly from Nintendo servers? Is this something I should be using a VPN for when downloading? Just want to know if using nusgrabber is like torrenting games or not.
It is downloading off of nintendo servers. No need to vpn or anything. it is perfectly safe as it is the servers used for the 3ds and wii u eshop.

Reactions: joeh1974

Zerok1ller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 12 games installed.. but Mario Maker is asking me to update? is it ok to update games that are installed on the USB or I need something else to update them?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 12 games installed.. but Mario Maker is asking me to update? is it ok to update games that are installed on the USB or I need something else to update them?
I think you can try to update normally or if that don't work find the title id of the update from here and download with nusgrabber. wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database The ticket is patched so just put on sd card and install

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not trying to NussGraber,I take off the complete game and try to run, is not that enough?View attachment 66997
Are you using the modified Title.tik? You need to copy/paste a modified title.tik file for the games to work, you can find them online. Each game has a specific title.tik modification.

Last edited by Suji_Pyo,

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you can try to update normally or if that don't work find the title id of the update from here and download with nusgrabber. wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database The ticket is patched so just put on sd card and install
updating from the system should work just fine , unless he's using tubehax , in that case he needs to disable it , update , then apply tubehax again.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i keep getting error code 0xFFFBF3E2 with the text above "MCP_InstallGetInfo" but i put my game in SD/wiiu/install/*game files*

im trying to install mk8 (game) and im on homebrew version 1.0

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying Nintendo will release a new update exactly at the moment when he updates ?

Oh please never update then @Zerok1ller lol ..
Still nobody should into the habbit of turning off tubehax. Plus nnu-patcher is faster, safer, and easier
ok so i keep getting error code 0xFFFBF3E2 with the text above "MCP_InstallGetInfo" but i put my game in SD/wiiu/install/*game files*

You have to put the install folder on the root of your sd card not in the wii u folder

djntech215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i stumbled upon something odd but it maybe helpful.
if u guys go back some pages in the 160's you'll see i was dealing with the MCP_installgetinfo & 0xFFFCFFEA error coming up for everygame i tried to install no matter what i did.

Here's what happened from yesterday until now.
I download pokken, got the tik, SDcarded it, popped it in the wiiU.
used the nexohaxx title installer 1.0....hit X and i got my usual 2 errors. i said screw it, turned off the wii u& went to bed.

I just got home from work, turned on the wiiU to give it another shot, so all i did was go back to the installer and tried installing pokken again...and it just started working.
*mind blown*
im gonna try to repeat my exact actions on a game that i know for a fact did not install before and see what happens. its so freakin weird.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting error getinfo 0*fffbf3e2 any idea?

Check that the WUP files are in the correct directory.
SD:\install

or for "y Mod" you can use multiple folders in \install
SD:\install\my 1st game
SD:\install\game [2]
etc,

definitely not in SD:\wiiu\install\

OSfrogOSsloth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, any ban reports so far? How safe is it to play online? Is it like playing the 3ds CIAs? I have many bought things on my NNID and I don't want to get it banned :/

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What kind of thing this method writes on the wii u nand ? only the tickets ? I mean what if I want to undo the process like format the hard drive to start fresh in case of corruption? Or is like uninstalling digital games from system settings ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64