Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

DaveNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering if someone can help me. When i want to grab an title with NUSGrabber i get the following error: http://imgur.com/a/SZZYm

My folder contains all the files which are included in the download: http://imgur.com/a/Ku0Jh

Hopefully someone can help me with this matter.
SZZYm

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what can I do if I have a WUD of a game, with the corresponding TIK, but the game isn't on the NUS? Can I extract the contents of the WUD to use them instead? How would I do that? With UWizard?

Sooo... What happend? Can we play Wii u games from USB now? Do i still need to run the exploit ?

Or is this custom firmware?

We can. The exploit is only needed to access the HBL and launch the modified installer. It's not CFW.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the understands you can't just take a disc and make a WUD file without special hardware
Iv spoken with him before, He come's across as if he may not be playing with a full deck, If you know what I mean... Its a long shot for you guys relying on him for Mario Maker US...

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im the unic person that dont know whats the iso site? I couldnt install any Game, brazilian ssb downloads very slowly, there arent a lot of wuds, a lot of games are ready2play format and if you find a wud you have to download It complety no the first part for title.tik, and if you download a part It takes 1 hour, then find the correct version... I thought It Will be easier
Bye!
or you look just for the tik files, mod them by yourself, download the needed files from nus
and your done, no more 25gb wud download ;)

Reactions: victormr21

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Audino i told you ask me haha
but here is the " order " from hex

In mathematics and computing, hexadecimal(also base 16, or hex) is a positionalnumeral system with a radix, or base, of 16. It uses sixteen distinct symbols, most often the symbols 0–9 to represent values zero to nine, and A, B, C, D, E, F(or alternatively a, b, c, d, e, f) to represent values ten to fifteen.

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 1F
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 2A 2B 2C 2D 2E 2F
and so on

example: you subtract 2 from 2F = 2D
add 2 to 2F = 31

Last edited by moops44,

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those saying Nintendo are going to issue an update... I don't really know what they can do to combat this...
They can update eShop to remove installed titles that aren't on your account. I think the 3DS already does this with themes

Though all you would have to do is stay off eShop, and obviously not update your Wii U to begin with

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They can update eShop to remove installed titles that aren't on your account. I think the 3DS already does this with themes

Though all you would have to do is stay off eShop, and obviously not update your Wii U to begin with

Exactly. nothing they can do to combat it directly.

Reactions: AboodXD

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Cyan install to internal memory is safe? I know game must be same region console, so risk brick is the same when i am installing an original eshop game.
I am right? I have Mario Kart 8 disc but i want to have a game into internal memory.​

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Cyan install to internal memory is safe? I know game must be same region console, so risk brick is the same when i am installing an original eshop game.
I am right? I have Mario Kart 8 disc but i want to have a game into internal memory.​

I have installed 4 games to internal memory tonight, as i don't have a spare USB drive at the moment.

David Rico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Uffffffff I can't find the modded ticks database that someone has mentioned... Someone can please PM the site or is it against the rules too?

Thaks :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you